Home

Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

This is a discussion on Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

Sorry, didn't mean it to come across as "heat"! lol Thank you though for addressing that issue as I have yet to see any "non-answers" from them about it so it just seemed like the elephant in the room that no one ever asked about. I appreciate that you asked some questions that hadn't been already asked by this point so thank you for that and thank you for the explanation. I understand where you were coming from now.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #34
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Community interview with Ben Haumiller - Answers questions from OperationSports

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
Very true, I put up 255 on Montana in a dynasty game.
Wow, hahaha. Under butt-kicked in the dictionary there has to be a pic of that score. hahaha

I thought dropping 95 on FAMU was bad.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 29

EagleBurn we warned you about that teambuilder question and how he would answer it appreciate the effort anyway, but for same strange reason his answer in this interview gives me more hope for updates than I had after the stream yesterday. I'm probably just nuts though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 04:50 PM   #36
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

Summary of this interview and the NCAA series on the 360/PS3:

"We will look into adding that in future releases."
Old 06-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #37
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
EagleBurn we warned you about that teambuilder question and how he would answer it appreciate the effort anyway, but for same strange reason his answer in this interview gives me more hope for updates than I had after the stream yesterday. I'm probably just nuts though
I liked the question,but I wished he would have said templates instead of updates.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

In the original thread I asked the question, "When will be able to have more than only 12 user teams in Online Dynasty?"

Too bad we didn't get a response to that one.

Maybe next year.
Old 06-22-2011, 07:09 PM   #39
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
I just love the fact that he completly avioded the custom quarter lengths on RTG.

I mean come on how hard is it to put in there that if you change the lengths yo will not be able to score points. I dont care about that stupid points thing anyhow. Does it do anythign spiecal? no. I really cant be that hard to adjust the amount of XP you gain if you play long. This is a joke, and i cant believe EA hasn't done this. i mean i can change it in NHL, NBA2k. ANd they dont seem to be having issues with Xp given. SO stop being jack***es and fix it.

END RANT
they already said you cannot adjust it
Old 06-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #40
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

Already knew the answers to most of these questions, and they weren't focused around gameplay ( at least most of them) most of them were about creating the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »