Home

Does anyone else feel the need for MORE than only 12 user teams in OD?

This is a discussion on Does anyone else feel the need for MORE than only 12 user teams in OD? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
When will we get MORE than only 12 user teams in OD?

NCAA Online Dynasty is huge and amazingly fun.

In fact it's so much fun ( and being that Madden and NBA 2K are lagging behind in this feature) that I wonder when we will be able to get more than only 12 users in the Online Dynasty?

Wouldn't it be great to at least have 24 user teams, maybe even up to the full 120?

I have a group of 8 coaches now still playing NCAA 11 Online Dynasty 20+ seasons into it and we know another group of 8 or so guys that have been playing long term as well.

We dream of a merger. But the harsh reality is only 12 will fit which is disappointing. That means we can't play with them.

Other than that my hats off to NCAA 12.....I really hope ALL other major sports game follow suit

Last edited by aksumite; 06-22-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Does anyone else feel the need for MORE than only 12 user teams in OD?

Although I think it would be great, it is really hard to get 11 others to stay on schedule and adding more would be even tougher. But if you could get 119 other committed coaches out there it would be nice.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by schumj
Although I think it would be great, it is really hard to get 11 others to stay on schedule and adding more would be even tougher. But if you could get 119 other committed coaches out there it would be nice.
I understand many leagues fold after a season and have some members that lag but there are those select elite leagues, like one I am in, that still go strong to this day 12 deep with almost daily advances. We currently have 12 guys who all are transferring over to NCAA 12 and 4 guys who used to be in the league that want back in so an upgrade to 16 teams would have been awesome for us.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

No reason why we shouldn't have the ability for at least 32 teams by now. I mean, NFL 2K5 on Xbox 1 had 32-team online leagues.

The 12 team limit is pathetically small and the main reason I prefer Madden online franchise and All Pro Football 2K8 online leagues over NCAA online dynasty.

Personally, I would love to see all 120 teams being user controlled.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I understand many leagues fold after a season and have some members that lag but there are those select elite leagues, like one I am in, that still go strong to this day 12 deep with almost daily advances. We currently have 12 guys who all are transferring over to NCAA 12 and 4 guys who used to be in the league that want back in so an upgrade to 16 teams would have been awesome for us.

I agree with you Jared.

Our group of coaches stick because we like to play as real as possible which to us is playing long term in ONLY 1 online dynasty

We are still advancing once every night like clockwork in our NCAA 11 Online Dynasty and still having fun after 20+ intense seasons.

I know 120 is maybe too much. But I think 24-30 spots would be a huge benefit for us because 12 is very small and limiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I had hoped, when learning that you could make custom conferences of up to 16 teams, that 16 was the magic number this year and they would increase amount of USERs to that but I guess not. I think it would be great having more than 12 to add more variety to the scheduling of user games

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13

I play every year in a league with 32 teams and we keep track of our records on League Daddy. If we had the option to recruit and include dynasty mode we would have at least 32 players willing to play and advance the dynasty once maybe twice a week... and probably could find 48 players to play because we have a pretty extensive waiting list. Those guys usually participate in one of our dynasty leagues.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:29 PM   #8
Rookie

NorthwestCO2012's Arena

OVR: 2

Yes more than 12 teams is a must for both online and offline dynasty especially when trying to keep players from leaving early for the draft who wouldn't normally leave.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »