Home

When Will Rosters Be Released?

This is a discussion on When Will Rosters Be Released? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
When Will Rosters Be Released?

I am trying to figure out what team I want to be in my Online Dynasty and I would like to look at the teams and try to figure out who I want by looking at the rosters. Do I have to wait until the game comes out to be able to do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: When Will Rosters Be Released?

I don't know if they will be leaked earlier, but you will be able to see them a week before release date when teambuilder 12 goes live
Old 06-23-2011, 02:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan1993
I don't know if they will be leaked earlier, but you will be able to see them a week before release date when teambuilder 12 goes live
Thanks! And LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS! I'll be on the field for every game this year (home and away)!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #4
Rookie

havent they released them early always before or have they always been "leaked"?
Old 06-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatechhokie01
havent they released them early always before or have they always been "leaked"?
Don't really remember how they have done it before, but the way they have been doing things this year we will probably have to get another 1000 followers on twitter and 2000 more likes on facebook for each team to be released
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #6
MVP

It seems to me they are almost always released earlier than they are this year or at least we would get some top players at each position, etc, by this point. It's pretty strange we have not gotten any individual player ratings so far in any regard.

Of course, we will get 4 teams worth next Tuesday with the Demo. I cannot wait for that day, a whole day of OS people whining about the demo's playability or lack there of, and then just as many threads complaining how a first year DT for Alabama is a 91 rated player or something like that. Rinse and repeat the same crying and bitching with FSU's ratings, saying that EA is FSU homers, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »