Home

New way to go with dynasty mode for 13

This is a discussion on New way to go with dynasty mode for 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
MVP

Son of Sam99's Arena

OVR: 14
New way to go with dynasty mode for 13

Let’s be honest... College Football is way different than it used to be and with the Coaching Carousel addition we all know they're getting on the right path in a big way.

My proposal is to completely remove on the field game play from Dynasty Mode and fashion it more after the new game LA Noire. In each conversation with a recruit, coach, player, alumni, etc you're given options to choose from which affects the story line and the success or failure of your coach.

Here is an example: you're reading your email and a booster tips you off to improper funds gained by one of your players. Press A to walk down the hall and tell you compliance office... Press B to delete the email and lie about the whole thing for 5 months before being shamed into resigning.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #2
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New way to go with dynasty mode for 13

one... heck no, get rid of on field gameplay???
and two... the NCAA would NEVER allow that
Old 06-23-2011, 05:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

i can see this...open world game...rtg mode still in so you can move around, head over to a local car dealer, drive to practice/meetings in a brand new sports car...i think we may be on to something here.

XBL - ProgektMayhem
PSN - ProgektMayhem

Yell at me on twitter @ProgektMayhem
Old 06-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Sam99
Let’s be honest... College Football is way different than it used to be and with the Coaching Carousel addition we all know they're getting on the right path in a big way.

My proposal is to completely remove on the field game play from Dynasty Mode and fashion it more after the new game LA Noire. In each conversation with a recruit, coach, player, alumni, etc you're given options to choose from which affects the story line and the success or failure of your coach.

Here is an example: you're reading your email and a booster tips you off to improper funds gained by one of your players. Press A to walk down the hall and tell you compliance office... Press B to delete the email and lie about the whole thing for 5 months before being shamed into resigning.

What do you guys think?
Dumbest thing I've ever read on this forum, and that my non-friend is saying quite a bit. I've lurked and posted here for 8-9 years now I believe.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 29

I think you could incorporate that without removing game play, no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 0

Why would you remove game play? That makes no sense...
Old 06-23-2011, 05:28 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

HEY NOW. Lets not name call? Jesus...

I am not a huge fan of the idea, but, I like what you are coming at. If it was a separate game, something like NFL Head Coach, then I can see it being interesting. But you would have to add onto the idea before we can go bizerk on it.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an NCAA title years ago that incorporated player behavior? And weren't there suspensions involved? I vaguely remember it, but can't specify the year.

XBL - ProgektMayhem
PSN - ProgektMayhem

Yell at me on twitter @ProgektMayhem

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »