Home

NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre)

Michigan State Uniforms are off. The green should be dark, not bright like that
Old 06-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #10
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10

at 1:32 of the 2nd video, the blitzer doesn't even slow down to read the play, he already knows who its going to. I mean I want to play the game for myself, but I am allowed to draw conclusions based on a collective body of work, and they just cannot run out of the shotgun. I really think that this is broken until the next generation of consoles. I'm running out of hope, all we heard about was QB's scrambling and running being improved because of suction, but look at this. NO QB scrambles and no effective running out of ANY shotgun set.

EDIT

3:11 of video two is the first good shotgun run I have seen in this series of vids.

Last edited by mtoo22; 06-23-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: EDIT
Old 06-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #11
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah I'm at the point now I am hoping editing the QB ratings will make them scramble now.

Because to me it is quite obvious out of the dozens of videos we have seen of NCAA 12, with default rosters, the QBs aren't moving. Even when they see the defender running right at them directly in their line of sight, they still just standing there.

Makes no sense.......

How can Madden 11 have scrambling QBs but the NCAA team don't when they in the same building, using the same central game play team.

I mean the bad pass coverage can be fixed by sliders......But the QB not moving can't be fixed by sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #12
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah I'm at the point now I am hoping editing the QB ratings will make them scramble now.

Because to me it is quite obvious out of the dozens of videos we have seen of NCAA 12, with default rosters, the QBs aren't moving. Even when they see the defender running right at them directly in their line of sight, they still just standing there.

Makes no sense.......

How can Madden 11 have scrambling QBs but the NCAA team don't when they in the same building, using the same central game play team.

I mean the bad pass coverage can be fixed by sliders......But the QB not moving can't be fixed by sliders.
Yeah look at Indiana in the 3rd video. Somewhere around the 1:50 mark. They ran 3 consecutive plays from the shotgun and AS SOON AS THE BALL IS SNAPPED, there are 3 or 4 guys in the backfield. I know it is Indiana, but come on...

2:37 of video 3, he does not hesitate at all! and also, to go with what you said, QB's also have no idea when to hold on to the ball and when to hand it off.

Last edited by mtoo22; 06-23-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: LOOK AT THIS!
Old 06-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #13
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Ok I'll be the only one to get super excited!

Sucks to be you guys!

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 06-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

I know it has been discussed already, but the dreads look absolutely terrible. I mean I'd rather have no dreads than everyone having these Mike McKenzie, Al Harris things dangling from their helmets. I mean why couldn't they make em a few inches shorter like most people have in real life, or at least let us customize the length. Make 3 options: long, medium, and short. Is is that hard? Makes no sense to me, whatsoever.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #15
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Yeah I am seeing a lot teams get stuffed in the backfield trying to out of the shotgun. That seems to be an automatic lost for the cpu.

Not seeing any new tackle animations either. They all seem to be the same from last year.

I thought with no suction, you suppose to have a variety ways of tackling people and different animations ?

They all the same tackle animations from NCAA 11. Even the way offensive linemen through DLs to the ground is the same animation they did in NCAA 11.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #16
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Ok I'll be the only one to get super excited!

Sucks to be you guys!
I'm excited as well due to the fact I love the sport. However stuff they said was fixed with no suction, still isn't fixed.

Game seems more like NCAA 11.5 then NCAA 12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »