Home

Crowd Meter

This is a discussion on Crowd Meter within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #25
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Crowd Meter

The only one I like is the crowd meter. That one was NICE! I would like for the camera shaking and loud noise to come back. It mde it impossible to do multiple hot routes on the road. It also made road games feel like road games. Also composure needs to come back. I was a fan of the icons disappearing because they were there when the play was ran.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 05:34 AM   #26
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
The only one I like is the crowd meter. That one was NICE! I would like for the camera shaking and loud noise to come back. It mde it impossible to do multiple hot routes on the road. It also made road games feel like road games. Also composure needs to come back. I was a fan of the icons disappearing because they were there when the play was ran.
EA will not bring this back because it's simply EA. I would love to see this back into the game along with the composure. Now I feel like I can go into the Swamp and not be nervous because the crowd just doesn't seem that into it.

Idk why people feel like this bugged with gameplay, how can you not like this 'feature', you're playing a COLLEGE FOOTBALL game where fans go crazy because majority are COLLEGE STUDENTS, and as well we all know when you're in college, you're enjoy the mess out of everything.

The momentum meter was dumb, composure meter and crowd meter went hand in hand, cause if your quarterback is rattled and can't tell which receiver is which or what route he's running, he's bound to make a mistake somewhere, and when it does, when you're on the road you have to keep your composure, not lose it.

Although, like I said I don't think EA will just put this back into the game all willy nilly, we have to like start a petition hahaha. Something to grasp their attention so they can know, to put this back into the game instead of just hoping.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

I remember in my first season at Akron, I scheduled a game against FSU. I felt like the Crowd was actually making a difference. But maybe that was all in my head. Of course I got PUNCHED pretty bad that game as well, but that was because of the talent difference. :P
Old 06-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #28
Rookie

hookem10's Arena

OVR: 0

I too, miss the crowd meter. Away games in notoriously hostile stadiums were great. Now, it doesn't phase me at all. The crowd does effect the way people play in the real thing, so if EA is going for realism, then the crowd should be in there.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #29
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd welcome it back, but I'd rather it only be shown as an overlay in the corner during big plays, like the decibel meter.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #30
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

you dont necessarily need a meter. I agree the meter they had in that game was too big but the screen should still shake the louder the crowd gets. Whether or not there is a meter isn't a big deal. Its the idea of the Home Field Advantage and the atmosphere of college football that is missing from the games we get now.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #31
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Although, like I said I don't think EA will just put this back into the game all willy nilly, we have to like start a petition hahaha. Something to grasp their attention so they can know, to put this back into the game instead of just hoping.
i'll start an OFFICIAL BRING BACK HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE WITH CAMERA SHAKE thread if the mods don't close it because of there being another thread on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 08:23 PM   #32
Rookie

canes2008's Arena

OVR: 9

i liked it except for the controller shake

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »