Home

pac-12 title game

This is a discussion on pac-12 title game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #17
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: pac-12 title game

Since I live in Utah I'll start with Utah State in the WAC, but since I'm originally from Southern California I'll put UCLA as my alma mater and probably end up there. Should be a nice challenge. I actually am more of a USC fan but I prefer building up struggling teams.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:06 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
<--------- no doubt.

ANd changing out of the best recorded. I wish i could put qwest errr i mean centrylink field in and i would rotate from there and qualcomm or soemthing.
You can? Century Link Field is in this year (Stupid Name). But I am not sure how fair that would be for the other teams. I am putting it in Hawaii because of the nice stadium, a good vacation for the players or something, and the weather. Only problem would be the realisticness of having fans go to Hawaii or something. Ill probably do a Qualcomm and Honolulu switch every year.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:13 PM   #19
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Them Beavs son! that's all i need! Gimme Some Katz to Wheaton and the the doctor on D!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #20
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
You can? Century Link Field is in this year (Stupid Name). But I am not sure how fair that would be for the other teams. I am putting it in Hawaii because of the nice stadium, a good vacation for the players or something, and the weather. Only problem would be the realisticness of having fans go to Hawaii or something. Ill probably do a Qualcomm and Honolulu switch every year.
What really i didnt know that... Ok well im even more pump then before.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #21
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

I'll be sticking with Oregon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2011, 07:46 PM   #22
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

WSU, OSU (my two fav PAC 12 teams) or Utah (new team/the most recent midmajor to make it major).

I happen to love the home field advantage for the championship, so that will be kept.

I probably won't do a PAC 12 dynasty with realistic conferences until about my fourth or fifth dynasty though.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 06-27-2011, 08:13 PM   #23
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_Mike
Their conference championship game is a home game for the team with the best record, not sure how much I like that.
You can change that.

As far as who I would choose to play a dynasty with in the Pac conference?

Well after visiting Arizona it quickly became my favorite Western state so I would probably choose Arizona or Arizona State to play with. That and I put them both with the California teams and Hawaii in my Pac-16 and that should be a good challenge.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #24
Rookie

jjbreez90's Arena

OVR: 4

Not hard to guess who I am going to use.

I also like the idea of the best record getting HFA. It RARELY happens but I hate it Team A is 12-0 and Team B is 9-3, but the Neutral Site is close to Team B. It doesn't matter in the Video Games but that's annoying if it happens in real life.

I also like the fact that if Team A loses they have nobody to blame but themselves. They had Home Field Advantage and still lost.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »