Home

Kinda funny

This is a discussion on Kinda funny within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2003, 08:53 PM   #1
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12
Kinda funny

I find myself checking the computer for legitimacy of some of the things it does alot. I just cant help it. When one of my guys gets flattened I want to know if it was legit or just AI pissing on me.

Kinda funny though because a few minutes ago one of my Defensice Tackles got pancaked by an offensive lineman, and he is a pretty large dude, I was like...wtf...

So of course, being the anal person I am, I went into replay to find the guys number then went to game strategy to see his stats.

Well turns out he prolly coulda pancaked 3 guys at once, he is a friggn' OX. My guy is from Oregon State, he's a 6'3" 305# defensive tackle. Not a little girly man by any standards. The guy who flattened him is from New Mexico State. He is a 6'3" 370# right guard, hes a Brick House. He also has strength of 83.

Anyhow just had to share. When I saw that I was like...Oh....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2003, 09:09 PM   #2
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

Re: Kinda funny

WooHoo, just broke a 73 yard touchdown run with Steven Jackson. Oregon States stub running back. Been a while since I got a long run in. New Mexico State has a very crappy line though. average of 68 overall rating for there whole defensive line.

Old 09-01-2003, 11:14 PM   #3
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

Another cool thing happened just now and of course I have to report it to ya'll!

I ran a passing play on 3rd and 15 and my second best receiver cought it and as he was falling to the ground he fumbled it. Well their were three defenders on him so I got real lucky when my 3rd best receiver came diving in from no where and recoverd it. I was STOKED.

So to reward him I moved him up to second receiver and moved the other one down to third. A few plays later it was 3rd and 23, I had a damn offsides (again) and then got sacked on second down. Anyhow I passed to my newly stated second receiver and he cought it and juked out the defender and ran it in for a touchdown.

That just made me feel very cool for moving him. Almost realistic. My other receiver who I moved down had been dropping too many passes so this is really cool.

Sorry if I'm boring anyone with these random posts about this sorta thing but its fun so I cant help it. I just wish they would add the ability to save instant replays, than I could post those
Old 09-01-2003, 11:30 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

someone who's 6'3 320 should be a 99str, not 83. sometimes i hate ea's ratings. they always favor superstar players and powerhouse team players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »