Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #41
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions (360) PS3 Demo Available Later This Afternoon

The menus and menu music are different in the front end... And they ROCK!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 07:51 AM   #42
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions (360) PS3 Demo Available Later This Afternoon

C'mon everybody...videos of you playin'...we ps3 want to see )...Someone?
Old 06-28-2011, 07:53 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

I've been sh*tting myself for the last 2 hours scouring this thread for updates. It's 7 am here lol.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #44
Pro

huntt26's Arena

OVR: 11

Playaction has not resulted in automatic sack, love that part!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #45
World Series Champions!!

Cubfan's Arena

OVR: 20

Pros:
I had booth review on on a TD overturned after the replayed showed that the ball never crossed the line. It was correctly overturned. Texas (me)vs Oregon

Blocking on running plays was really good. Really good downfield blocking by the Oregon offensive line.

You can tell the diffrence between a good deffensive line and so so one. When i was playing as texas i sacked the Oregon QB twice and knocked the ball down as well. When i played as Oregon i would only get pressure if i blitzed.

The lines from the announcers was nicely varied. Erin Andrews kicked in some good lines after half time.

Didn't see as many balls being knocked down by LB's

Cons:

Seeing to many knock down of balls by CB.

Running plays from shotgun were blown up to often. I played on AA.

CPU defensive line go more pressure on me when it was Oregon then when i played as Oregon.
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NCAA: Iowa Hawkeyes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #46
Rookie

RColemanVT's Arena

OVR: 2

The CPU run game is very good. Though Bamas o-line was also getting synchronized pancakes on the snap which got annoying
Old 06-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #47
Rookie

Redlightning's Arena

OVR: 1

A few changes I noticed:

1) The spread running game works. Kenjon Barner just scored on a counter play from the shotgun, a play which would get blown up in the backfield 99% of the time.
2) The user doesn't need to control a DE to get pressure. Also, EA reduced the effectiveness of the user swim move, which is nice.
3) Small, quick RBs no longer have ridiculous tackle-breaking ability (or maybe this is because I haven't played as a bad team yet.)
Old 06-28-2011, 08:06 AM   #48
The Legendary Roots Crew

Sublime12089's Arena

OVR: 10

Opening Kickoff on my first game as Oregon on AA, ran it back pretty easily (#24). Hopefully an omen of success this year, but not something that is going to happen very often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »