Home

Co-op questions

This is a discussion on Co-op questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Co-op questions

Okay so I haven't read much on the co-op, but when u DL the demo it says CO-OP..now I figure it will be like madden with the 2v2 and you can play on a team, but my one question is can u do CO-op in a dynasty. Lets say a 12 team dynasty all as cordnators can we control 6 teams with everyone being each teams O and D cordnator. I think that would be awesome if you could...anyone have insight on CO-OP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #2
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Co-op questions

Someone please respond to this with some good info!! I have asked about this before and would LOVE to see 2 people at a time run a team (one for OFF Coordinator and one for DEF Coordinator, or even play just like it does when you're on the same console). I haven't heard any info regarding this but would LOVE it if it were implemented.

Hey Game--
Old 06-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't have a link, but I seem to remember seeing somewhere that two players can't control the same team in dynasty.
That would be cool though. I'm an off-line dynasty guy, but I would love to start a dynasty where I was the OC and DC of the same small school, and then see how the two careers progress within the same dynasty.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegame20130
Okay so I haven't read much on the co-op, but when u DL the demo it says CO-OP..now I figure it will be like madden with the 2v2 and you can play on a team, but my one question is can u do CO-op in a dynasty. Lets say a 12 team dynasty all as cordnators can we control 6 teams with everyone being each teams O and D cordnator. I think that would be awesome if you could...anyone have insight on CO-OP
So you have the option to at least co-op on the demo, have you tried it yet? I dont think the option was there last year to just play on the same team in an online dynasty...wish they would allow that.
Old 06-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #5
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Where is this at?!? I do not see it???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #6
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWifeH8sFtball
So you have the option to at least co-op on the demo, have you tried it yet? I dont think the option was there last year to just play on the same team in an online dynasty...wish they would allow that.

Arrrgh I'm stuck at work and can't look at the co-op in the demo?! Anybody out there not working like a schlub?!

And there was not an option like that last year that I can remember either. BUT if you look at the Achievements for this year's game, there's a ton that say "Excludes co-op", so does that mean co-op via Live or co-op on the same console?! Man-- I think I'm gonna quit my job so I can go home and find out. haha

Last edited by cOWASs68; 06-28-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:33 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

^^Ha, hang in there man! Its encouraging to hear that there is at least some mention of that in the demo, guess we'll find out sooner or later, hanging onto the hope of being able to at least play on the same team in an online dynasty like the good ole days!

Last edited by MyWifeH8sFtball; 06-28-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cOWASs68
Arrrgh I'm stuck at work and can't look at the co-op in the demo?! Anybody out there not working like a schlub?!

And there was not an option like that last year that I can remember either. BUT if you look at the Achievements for this year's game, there's a ton that say "Excludes co-op", so does that mean co-op via Live or co-op on the same console?! Man-- I think I'm gonna quit my job so I can go home and find out. haha
I believe same console. I saw the same thing and got just as excited.

But here's to hoping it's in there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »