Home

NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #73
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Demo is out !!!! Lets get these tuner and patch requests in !

1. Blitziing is an automatic sack, linebackers acceleration is way too fast and the offensive line & RB don't even attempt to pick up the blitz.

Tone down the acceleration of linebackers on blitzes
Improve pass blocking on blitz pick up
Please EA DON'T turn down the acceleration!!! It's perfect. We can now actually get pressure on the QB without them having forever to find an open man.
Quote:

2. CPU can't run out of the shotgun. Read option = automatic 6 yard lost, running out of the shotgun is automatic lost for the RB as well.
Not seeing this either. LaMichael had a 52 yard TD run on me on Heisman. T-Rich had a 40 yarder on a Draw on Heisman. Both legit runs.
Quote:
3. Fix the no huddle. It results in an offsides for the defense most of the time.
Some of the time. Yes. I agree.
Quote:
4. Improve play calling logic.

5. Fix the CPU blocking on special teams. CPU gets no blocking when they try to return kick offs or Punts.

6. Improve blocking punts and FGs. For some reason a player will get to the kicker but then just stop running instead of trying to block the kick.

7. Improve the sound of tackles. They sound too weak.

8. CBs don't jam the WRs at all, even when you tell them too. They just let the WRs run right past them.

9. Improve CPU QB throwing on screens. He throws it into the ground yards behind the RB or WR way too much.

10. Improve option tosses, CPU QB tosses the ball behind the RB to the ground.
Agree on the need more blocks on special teams. Other than that...I'm just not seeing any of this in massive "Oh my god it's broken" type levels.

The CPU has been pretty damn good all the way around. Screens maybe could be a bit better but they scored on 3 of them against me.
Quote:
11. Improve CPU AI ball carrier vision running logic for the QB and RB. They still run into the crowd way too much instead of bouncing it to the outside to wide open field.
I'm not seeing this at all. The CPU has been outstanding in their RB AI on Heisman.

I'd say the only areas that really seem consistent is toning down the "6 pancake blocks at a time" on Heisman, lack of QB scrambling on Heisman, and CPU QB holding the ball a tad too long on Heisman.

But Please..under NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ACCELERATION BE REDUCED FOR DEFENDERS.

It's nice to actually have a blitz FEEL like a blitz.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:43 PM   #74
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

You seeing that because you playing on Heisman level. Play on any level other then Heisman and the cpu AI is very bad in executing plays.

They can't run at all outside of Heisman level.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:46 PM   #75
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
You seeing that because you playing on Heisman level. Play on any level other then Heisman and the cpu AI is very bad in executing plays.

They can't run at all outside of Heisman level.
Well...that's why I play on Heisman.

It is going to be an outstanding level to play on this year.

There is only one area that I am COMPLETELY against you on. The acceleration.

They better not TOUCH the acceleration of defenders. Blitzes are awesome now and you can actually force a QB to get rid of the ball instead of having a lackluster half azz blitz called and the QB still has 4-5 seconds to find a man or scramble.

I love it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #76
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

From gameplay, everything seems fine for now as I know things will change once we can mess with retail version and the sliders.

My major thing I want fixed is I had a play last night. My EJ Manuel as my QB, I scrambled and got tackle right at first down marker. The boothe review came up and overturned it from a 4th and inches to a 1st down, and while the whole review process was awesome, after they said the results and that it was overturned, the crowd didnt make a single noise. FSU is home team, they won the review and it went from 4th down to a 1st down, the crowd should go nuts!!! I wished they'd fix crowd reactions to challenges. Something that has been bugged for a long time in this game.

Old 06-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #77
Rookie

Lavar's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
did they say call stands or overturned/reversed?
They reversed their call , but he never even caught it to begin with, he bobbled it and it fell to the ground. Even on the replay it fell to the ground. So why it was called catch to begin with I don't know.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #78
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

umm dirty uniforms and helments maybe.... not seeing that

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 06-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #79
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Has EA said anything about when to expect the demo tuner?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #80
Blowing bubbles

Cpre5's Arena

OVR: 17

Cut scene error. Leading late in the 4th and the AI has the ball, cutscene shows my HB doing warmup kicks on the sidelines. Tex-PS3

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »