Home

NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2011, 01:14 AM   #57
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA 12 demo tuner/patch Requests

hey i get it but some of the stuff is self adjustment. i.e. quarterback sacks...someone will say i don't have enough time then someone says i have too much time...the blitz always works vs. the blitz never works. to me it has to be something huge like a quarter back getting stuck in an animation or a glitch play. tuner sets are easy the patch stuff is what they are mainly looking for. it's a new game, adjust first, i'm still having problems with the new play call system. i'm used to pressing left to cycle plays, now it's down, not a big deal i'll adjust. idk y'all have at it.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:04 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 9

i love to zone blitz when i'm not playing man coverage. however i don't need a thousand sacks b/c oline can't pick up/block bitz right.

wtf y can't db's jam properly just get blown by if you try to jam
Old 06-29-2011, 03:08 AM   #59
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Is it possible to patch or tune the goal line fade with jump balls in the corner of the endzone?

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 06-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #60
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

these tuner sets need to be released for us to tweak this game ourselves because we all have many good ideas.......

i think the game needs tightening up, changes behind the numbers... this is what i would change and these are global: this isn't the ratings but the effect of the rating on the system........

agility decreased by 25% on everyone - should help with the turning speeds of players because now its just too free...

accel--- by 30% --- self explanatory

throw speed by 30%--- these guys are not human

run/pass block footwork--- 30% on everyone-- in my opinion this is an Effort rating, raise this across the board and punts/kickoffs and the running game gets smoother.....

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-29-2011, 08:23 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Found a few bad things.

1) Particularly when running hooks or comebacks, after switching to the WR, and pressing catch, no catching animation happens. The WR just runs past the ball, gets hit in the chest or stands still and watches the ball go by.

2) More arc on passes please. This was an issue last season. Get it sorted.

3) LB super swat. Still there, needs to go. Hopefully fixable with sliders otherwise.

4) Slow it down! I played '11 on normal and this seems a lot faster, not in a good way either. More like I have no control over what is going on.

5) Slightly too many drops, and not enough passes just missing the target.

6) Fix press coverage. Completely broken.

7) Deep zone defenders don't play Verticals well. Not talking about an overload with multiple verts/seams, just 1 defender against 1 vertical route.

8) Momentum doesn't seem to be accounted for very well in blocking and tackling.

There were things I really like though.
- Blocking dynamics are much impoved. Though blitz pickup needs work.
- Run D is harder. No more suction tackles.
- When rushing I felt the need to vary my moves more, unlike '11 where it was spin/stiffarm all the way.
- Kick Returns seem much better with the guy catching it on the run. Think the new blocking has helped here too.
- Playcalling menus improved IMO. (or at least they will be once i've got used to them!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 08:30 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

1) fix cpu play clock management....they barely use any time off the clock

2) fix acceleration or agility for bigger players

3) MAN ALIGNMENT needs to be fixed
Old 06-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Right now there's only one thing I want in a patch, and that's the option to disable player lock on defense.

I don't know about everyone else, but at least a couple of times a game I accidentally press the thumbstick in and switch to a different view, it's very annoying.

It would be nice if they had a off/manual/automatic setting option, "off" meaning that player lock won't occur, "manual" being the current usage, and "automatic" meaning that every play you're automatically in player-lock and can't accidentally switch back to the other view.

PLEASE EA?
Old 06-29-2011, 08:50 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 12

1. Cpu pass blocking. Blitz pick up. Don't want to go back to not being able to get pressure but, it's not very good right now. The blocking can be fixed by sliders but, the logic may be coded in. We'll see.

2. Cpu QB awareness. Needs to make proper reads and throws. Not take so many stupid sacks. Make you pay for blitzing too much.

3. Too many D-linemen on the ground. Need to stay on feet and battle.

4. Tune defensive reaction time on options/spread options/jet sweeps. I don't know if it's possible for those type of plays only but, the defensive reaction time is too quick. There's never a false step or any pause to diagnose play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »