Home

NCCA12 demo is out, so now let's do NCAA 13 list

This is a discussion on NCCA12 demo is out, so now let's do NCAA 13 list within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Talking NCCA12 demo is out, so now let's do NCAA 13 list

Ok, So I have not played the demo yet but I will be downloading it very shortly. This thread is for NCAA 13 only. Now not to take away from NCAA 12, I know the game is not out and some of yall already played the demo but I will post what I think we all want to improve on for NCAA 13 that was not inlcuded for NCAA 12. Ok, here goes:

-Now since we have braids, we need more styles of braids, short, long medium, and I also think they should add for white players, the hair that clay has from the packers, long white hair. That would be cool.

-Player editing, during dynasty we can already do this but I feel they should add player weight and height also so we can change it to our liking. Instead of having to edit only player equipment and face and skin. Unless they can make the wieght and height automatically every off-season. It should be realistic because in real life players gain atleast 20 pounds by the time they Grad or go pro.

-CC mode: With CC, I think they should add the ability to fire/hire OC (offensive coordinators) and DC (defensive coordinators) to your liking.

-Player progression: They need to fix it

- They need to add the following:
Spring Game-playing against your team in the dynasty offense against defense or like in real life ex. red vs. blue. This should help you determine on who you want as a starter, players should increase or decline based on how they perform.

Senior Bowl-this should be for seniors only and should be like in real life, this game should be after the bowl season and depending on how the player performs druring the season you will or will not get an invitation for the bowl game. Like the spring game, players will increas or decrease in rating for the NFL draft in madden. Their should also be practice prior to the game.

Under Armor All American Game-This should be for incoming freshman, the top players from the nation and should be playable before the season begins. I'm thinking somehow this can also be for recruiting, but it should be like before the season starts, and should also impact the players ratings.

Transfering: This should be available on RTG mode. As far as dynasty, I think they need to fix this becasue I had players who transfered to my school and other schools that were already redshirted which means they sat out one year. If they had a red shirt season then when they transfer they don't need to sit out.

FCS schools- Ok, I'm thinking two different things on this, 1) either have only the top 6 teams, or however many FCS teams are on the NCAA game which is like 6 teams, that are super easy, they should be replaced with the top 6 FCS teams like Villanova, Albine Christian, etc. or 2) Have another pool for the entire FCS teams. Whatever works best.

JUCO- Should have another pool for this. I would not consider JUCO a player who has been cut from a team, adding to the spring game and this, people who get cut can be walk ons on other teams.

RTG- I think this year they have done well with upgrading this, but I think you should be able to tranfer to another school. Also have the option to be redshirted depending on how you do in the spring practice. I also think that they should fix that after your high school season is over, instead of getting scholarships offers let's say if you do very bad and then become a 1 star recruit then have no or some offers from other schools. I just think they should have the ability for you to walk on into a team if you don't get an offer. They should also add all the games I listed above for RTG.

That's all I can think of right now so tell me what you guys think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCCA12 demo is out, so now let's do NCAA 13 list

There's a whole sub-forum for this

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ishlist-forum/
Old 06-28-2011, 08:48 PM   #3
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

You havent even played the finished version of NCAA 12! you should be banned from OS lol
Old 06-28-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I also think that they should fix that after your high school season is over, instead of getting scholarships offers let's say if you do very bad and then become a 1 star recruit then have no or some offers from other schools. I just think they should have the ability for you to walk on into a team if you don't get an offer.
This is why threads like this should NOT be made until after the actual game has been out a week. You can actually walk on to any team you choose in RTG.
Old 06-28-2011, 08:57 PM   #5
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

Yeah. We're done here. Use the wishlist... and not until the RETAIL version comes out , really...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »