Home

For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo

This is a discussion on For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 04:35 PM   #17
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Yes. One already in the game and another throughthe GS Pre-order.

sent from parts unknown
Old 07-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Yes. One already in the game and another throughthe GS Pre-order.

sent from parts unknown

I don't remember their other pro combat uniform. THey wore these in real life? I just remember the ones w/ the gray jersey.

What color is the other one?
Old 07-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #19
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Same as the one in game but the jersey is a blue home jersey. Not sure when they wore them though.

sent from parts unknown
Old 07-16-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For the curious, unlocked Nike Pro Combat uniforms via NCAA Football 12 demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Same as the one in game but the jersey is a blue home jersey. Not sure when they wore them though.

sent from parts unknown

they wore the blue pro combat jersey in the las vegas bowl vs utah, along with their pro combat helmets and pants.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:48 AM   #21
Rookie

pontiff31's Arena

OVR: 1

You can also unlock VTechs black uniforms, Pitt's 10 Pro Combat, as well as Ohio States red uniforms they wore vs Michigan and some more. But in order to do this you had to pre order your copy from gamestop

FOREVER LSU!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Did anyone else get only parts of the uniforms? I have the entire Boise State PC uniform but no helmet. Same with Alabama and Florida.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't have any Boise State Pro Combat uniform. Despite doing the demo share, those sets of PC are still not unlocked.
I did get TCU's 2010 Black Pro Combat jersey, but nothing else. I think West Virginia's 2010 PCs were already in the game, but I'm trying to get a gamestop code to get those uniforms now, before I keep trying to unlock stuff.
I don't understand how people say that the Gamestop codes can only be used once, but yet people are re-entering them time and time again to get them to work...Only way I could see that it would only work once is if somebody gave their code to 25 people who played exclusively online and EA caught wind of it that way. I play exclusively offline, so the only time I get online is to get these Pro Combat uniforms or patches. Will somebody please share their XBOX 360 Pro Combat code with me? PM me...I guarantee you this will work.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:28 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 20
So did it work? @justice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »