Home

Do you think there should be another difficulty setting?

This is a discussion on Do you think there should be another difficulty setting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 09:12 AM   #9
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Do you think there should be another difficulty setting?

They need to get rid of the mentality that increased difficulty means players run faster, hit harder, jump higher. Players should play to their ratings regardless, the difference should be in strategy and how they execute. Yeah Heisman is more difficult since my 90+ speed QB can get run down by a DT, but it's difficult for the wrong reason.

Sliders help but I still get those moments like when I increase the CPU's run sliders to make them have any sort of running game... and that leads to their RBs breaking the first tackle every time and behaving unrealistically.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

i agree with OP. they need to go to a 5 setting game. with AA being the #3 and in the middle setting and the one the game is tuned to outta the box. when i tweak the sliders, im trying to get in between AA and heisman level as i feel thats more ideal. heisman is just too much bs going on for my taste and AA becomes too easy soon after launch. i like difficulty, but as someone else said they need to find a better way of translating difficulty. dont cheat to make the game more diff, just make them smarter and better use their skillsets.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 06-30-2011, 12:36 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 5

I agree wholeheartedly with this. AA you just see too much BS from the computer and like someone said your own players dumbing down. AA you get a better game but it's just not hard enough. In my online dynasty we tried tweaking the sliders to lessen the computer BS but still just saw too much unrealistic situations. We dropped down to AA and raised the difficulty like crazy but it was still just a little too easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »