Home

NCAA 12 AI RB logic if you experience problems

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 AI RB logic if you experience problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #9
Banned

BestServedCold's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 12 AI RB logic if you experience problems

They need to hire you.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:04 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

PM - great info man. Always solid as can be. Looking forward to more of these findings.

Like I've been saying, if we're going to shell it out - we have to deal with it, and accept EA is ... EA. They can live with themselves, so should we.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:08 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
Playmakers is there any way you can list other changes like this that you do? For instance changing QBs or Linemans ratings to make them behave more human?
The QB's were fixed this year from what i could see.....i think the lack of running is only limited to Heisman level as they tend to take off more on the lower levels.

as far as them throwing on the run or just showing more movement in general in the pocket that is all tied into elusiveness for them it makes them sense pressure and with pressure comes more movement by the AI QB's

OL are already rated pretty high....So awareness, Pursuit and IMPACT Blocking will make them behave more realistic

Awareness as i debated last year allows them to recognize blitzers better and from judging the DEMO they aren't really good at picking it up so those 3 ratings will remedy the problem along with fixing up the RB's to pass protect better...believe it or not you can make RB's cut block more simply by modifying their Pass Block footwork, IMPACT Blocking and Awareness ratings

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 06-30-2011 at 03:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 9

you should out the roster guys. so just in case ncaa 12 rb logic sucks. you can edit the backs.

or at least give a range for each attribute so where a brusier plays like a brusier a finesse back plays like a finesse back. etc..
Old 06-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

also from playing the Demo some more i think the OL might have been programmed to play bad vs the blitz in order to fix the Special teams

Call me crazy but it wasn't possible to get pressure on the punter or kicker in years past because the blocking was really good and didn't allow defenders to come free enough

Now this is just my speculation but usually with EA in order fix one thing they tend to take away from another and i think special teams blocking this year is a direct result to why the CPU has issues picking up blitzes

Either that or the demo is simply just a direct result of the product not being finished or polished up yet...

So we shall see in the final version if you are still able to block kicks and and the OL is better at picking up blitzes....something tells me they tweaked something in order to make it possible to block kicks this year so i can't fault them if that is the case

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 06-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #14
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

All of you guys complaining about RB logic need to quit playing the demo on Varsity and AA and try it on Heisman.

Honestly, the CPU RB AI is absolutely oustanding on Heisman level in the demo. Best in the history of the series.

I honestly don't see half of the issues some folks are complaining about on Heisman. It is going to be an outstanding level to play on this year IMO.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:42 AM   #15
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
All of you guys complaining about RB logic need to quit playing the demo on Varsity and AA and try it on Heisman.

Honestly, the CPU RB AI is absolutely oustanding on Heisman level in the demo. Best in the history of the series.

I honestly don't see half of the issues some folks are complaining about on Heisman. It is going to be an outstanding level to play on this year IMO.
100% agree. We were in awe of how good the CPU RB logic was on Heisman on XBL the other night.

Heisman with sliders...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

For me, it depends on the retail version and how it plays out. I have to have my scrambling QBs, and on the demo at least, they don't scramble on heisman when they should as often as they do on the other levels of the game.

So it might just be all american with sliders for me. It all depends on the retail version. Last year the demo played good on heisman, retail version no.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »