Home

2012 equipment...after video

This is a discussion on 2012 equipment...after video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2012 equipment...after video

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
And if EA is looking at this thread, THESE are the dreads that 90% of the players in college football have.
they know, they just don't care lol
Old 06-30-2011, 10:55 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

being an equipment manager at my school i am a bit of a stickler for equipment....cant help it, its my profession u know...
Old 06-30-2011, 11:04 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have seen covered neck rolls and even covered cowboy collars but nothing looks that big if you ask me.

And yes those are the proper dread length.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #36
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Couldn't really tell from the video (Arkansas State's masks were dark should have picked a lighter team lol), but does anyone know if they fixed the Revo masks? The last few years the masks were way too big and sat way too low on players heads?
Old 07-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
So after all this hype about new equipment in the game EA added 2 helmets, the Schutt air and the ION 4d, and about 7 facemasks. They also added 2 pairs of adidas cleats. They refused to even touch facemasks for normal style helmets as well as the DNA masks...they are missing 2 of the most popular worn DNA masks. I will say that I am happy with some of the additions but overall disappointed with the lack of "popular" facemasks that are worn today. Also they need to upgrade cleats yearly not just do it once and figure we will be happy with it.
Not surprising to me. I mean it took it 5 years just to add the new Nike cleats...

I will never understand why Madden & NCAA don't just collaborate when it comes to equipment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »