Home

Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

This is a discussion on Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2011, 05:15 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Arizona's uniforms wrong for 2nd straight year. Thanks EA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
True, but none deserved to be in the BCS games due to their weak schedules. We shall see how Utah does now that they are in the Pac 12. TCU going to the Big East is not a big deal to me and won't garner much respect...personally I think the Big XII should have grabbed TCU and Houston and got back up to 12 teams and a conference championship. Wonder if Texas did not want that though since they apparently run the conference.
I think this is where the argument for a play off system really has grounds. I don't believe that their ever is a true national champion in college football without it. Maybe one day...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #26
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

I wish they would really hire one of us to do rosters and unit, I aware I would have everything right.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:30 PM   #27
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarindude02
A lot of people seem to make fun of guys like this who don't get the correct uniforms. Well, you guys need to look at it from there side. What if your team's uniforms were wrong? Of course EA is going to make mistakes but how hard is it to Google "----- Football uniforms" and put them into the game correctly? It would take less then 5 minutes! Now we never know if it was EA's fault, or Arizona's fault, but that doesn't matter. What matters is, the uniforms are wrong. The Color of a players Facemask is pretty blatant and obvious. I could understand if EA forgot to put in a Teams third Alternate or something, but, something like this is just plain stupid!

Look at Michigan State. Michigan State in NCAA 11 is so wrong it's not even funny. Michigan State is a good football program non the less. Something like that needs to be fixed.
I made my old high school conference in teambuilder and all I did was google the schools and try to emulate it in the game. I don't even have a degree yet and it was easy to do. I don't understand why oversights are common place with this company.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #28
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40
Not to call any of you out, but I will never understand how mistakes like these are your biggest issues with the game. I get that you want your team perfect, but does a tiny little "A" on the pants really take away from your gaming experience?

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics
Old 06-30-2011, 05:42 PM   #29
Rookie

ehovUOfan's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Desert_Swarm
The scoreboard is currently under construction & will be ready for this season. Once again I really didn't expect to get it included, but images of it have been out since last year.

And as for the last post, yes east coast bias is live & well, & it's sad that it's even in video games. Oregon's NCG uni's aren't even in the game...
Oregon's NCG aren't in mainly because I think they are never going to wear them again (although it would be sweet if they still included) and Oregon already has enough uniforms that most people using them won't notice the NCG unis missing.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #30
Rookie

89OneHanded's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
1... Wouldn't bother me enough to start threads about it but i would mention it in a wishlist thread OR use the impressions thread. And most of the "lots of people" came from:

Also I know you want it as correct as possible but starting threads about it will just lead to thread after thread. How about getting a Mod to change the title to "uniform errors thread" or something so they all can be in one place.

1. ^what he said.

2. I really apologize ahead of time, I don't usually troll like this, but this kind of thread irritates the s*** out of me.

3. I really hope you're kidding about east coast bias.
3a. EA Sports headquarters is IN California
3b. As an NC State fan (which is on the east coast), the jersey red has been too light ever since the game went to this gen, PS3/360.

Do you see me making threads about it? No, I put go it on the wish list where people who might actually care read about it.
4. In summary, stop whining and do something about it. Go tell EA about it, there is nothing constructive about making a thread about this on OS.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #31
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Desert_Swarm
This is totally unacceptable on EA's part to have this wrong 2 years in a row.
Good. No love for the Rats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 07:05 PM   #32
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
We definitely need a "EA SCREWED MY TEAM" thread that would in theory, coalesce all of the impending meltdowns, but we know that in reality people won't be able to contain their emotions and will still create a thread just for their team.

As an aside, I was always partial to the arcade version of Atari football. this was when stick skills use to lead to blisters, callouses, and cuts.

Played it as a kid and haven't seen it in I don't know, 25 years til just last week. My neighbor has this in his basement. Simply awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »