Home

RTG & Ironman -- What positions will you play?

This is a discussion on RTG & Ironman -- What positions will you play? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2011, 07:15 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: RTG & Ironman -- What positions will you play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1981
I will probably keep my height and weight true to what I really am. I have also never played organized football either. I have only played football on Thanksgiving day with my family and friends. With that being said, my height and weight combined with my limited experience, I will not be a hot prospect (Sun Belt, here I come!) I will probably make myself a QB and a CB like I usually play. I have speed but tackle like s***. lol
i agree brotha same boat. however if i'm not playing WR its CB. Its much harder to play a game of pick up football. Gave up on football after i broke my arm than tried to get back into it. However high school coach wouldn't let me try out since i would only have played one year.
Old 07-01-2011, 07:16 AM   #34
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

What I played in HS WR/CB i might try HB/CB I also played shark too so Im stuck between SS/CB I dont know which I liked the most they were both equally exciting.
YouTube: TBD
Old 07-01-2011, 07:17 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 9

might do a O-lineman down the road. every now and then i player lock one of the o-lineman on my squad. Its by far the most difficult positions to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #36
Pro

OVR: 12

I'm really hoping that I'll be able to play an OL/DL if they have done enough to make it fun to play RTG as those positions. Probably OT/DT, although I might see about being a smaller OT but bigger DE (in the 270-280 range, more of a 3-4 DE than a 4-3 DE).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »