Home

NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions/Q&A

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions/Q&A within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 04:42 PM   #57
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA 12 Retail Impressions/Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyghtWork
Why are some of the players shaded? In a video here, 1play with UT vs T A&M. You can see all of UT oline shaded.
Yeah I noticed that when I played Michigan too. The RG was the only player shaded on the line. It looked weird and I'm not sure why it was like that. Maybe there was a shadow on the field and he was supposed to be in it?
Old 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #58
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
is there any indication that the option pass is fixed. im so tired of that play being completely broken
I only called that play in the Coach Mode game I played with Army and the QB didn't drop back to pass, he ran it just like a regular option. I've never called that play when I'm actively playing the game, so I don't know how it's supposed to work
Old 07-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 7

I appreciate the review. It's sounds very upfront and honest. I can tell because he said the game wasn't that much different than the demo. It never is. Outside the additional features in the retail version, the demo represents the gameplay and graphics pretty well.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baughn3
I only called that play in the Coach Mode game I played with Army and the QB didn't drop back to pass, he ran it just like a regular option. I've never called that play when I'm actively playing the game, so I don't know how it's supposed to work
for the longest you would not ever be able to get the ball off because there was this stupid animation with the qb getting into a passing stance which was almost always an automatic sack. Like you would start the option run, press A for the passing icons to come up and wait like half a second before you actually throw the ball AND you wouldnt be able to control you QB during that half second animation.

I tested this out on the demo with oregon it seems better
Old 07-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
My question wasn't if new stat overlays pop up; I was asking about the frequency in which they pop up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 08:44 AM   #62
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_DoubleDeuce_2
My question wasn't if new stat overlays pop up; I was asking about the frequency in which they pop up.
I only remember seeing 2-3 a game
Old 07-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can you choose to have text on the backs of individual uniforms. For ex all Virginia tech jerseys have nameplates on the back except the one away jersey. I checked this out in teambuilder. Any chance you can choose this option. I know its lame but I am a perfectionist on uniforms
Old 07-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #64
Rookie

Shady862's Arena

OVR: 3

How is crowd noise compared to the demo? When playing as home teams in the demo crowd was almost non existent. Hopefully something that was compressed for the demo.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »