Home

NCAA 12 Demo Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Demo Discussion Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
NCAA 12 Demo Discussion Thread

Since we're unable to discuss anything in the Demo thread other then impression, I figured those who are getting tired of their posts getting deleted could come into here and discuss the problems you're having instead of having 50 threads of the same thing.

So, discuss!

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #2
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NCAA 12 Demo Discussion Thread

It's been viewed 52 times with no reply... I think people are able to find what they're looking for, I'm gonna close this one up.

I think we're going to change some things about full retail impressions , too Bob, to make it a little more user friendly - I know what you're trying to accomplish , and it's reasonable... but I think a different way would better
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »