Home

Best 1 Star Team

This is a discussion on Best 1 Star Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Best 1 Star Team

suffolk rams, our team isn't great but we got heart
Old 07-01-2011, 09:45 PM   #18
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

I was planning on taking over san jose state but they might be the worst team in the game and that'd be too much of a challenge. Think i'm gonna go to Kent State Offensive Coordinator.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #19
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM938
I was planning on taking over san jose state but they might be the worst team in the game and that'd be too much of a challenge. Think i'm gonna go to Kent State Offensive Coordinator.
I would put Eastern Michigan as the hardest school to build up. San Jose St. at least has the California recruiting base.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #20
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevj349
I'm going to have to say Arkansas State is looking like the best one star. Nasty QB for a weak school and a nice young RB ready to take over after a season or two. Looks like a great roster to start a dynasty at.
I can't agree with you anymore. I currently attend the school, but that's not my reasons for backing this. The past few years have sucked, I've always watched Arkansas State since I was a kid being from Jonesboro, but Steve Roberts SUCKED! He never gave us a winning season, best being 6-6 and losing a bowl and now having all that taken away from that season, he needed to go. Hugh Freeze is the answer though, he took ASU from 95th school in offense to being 43rd in that nation. Big improvement, who did he lose? Not very many on the offensive side of the ball, still has Top 10 passing yards QB Ryan Aplin, a young recieving core, young RB's. Now defense will determine how they finish this season, if Freeze can do anything better than Roberts on calling defense and special teams Arkansas State with do just fine. Roberts blew 2 or 3 games last season due to his poor play calling on defense and special teams, or just playing stupid in the 4th quarter, the guy had no sense and thats why he SUCKED. I see ASU finishing 7-5 or 8-4 and winning the Sun-Belt. Now ASU plays real good against really good opponents, but when they do get into Sun-Belt play they slack, but this year I think there will be a change. My prediction is @Illinois (possible win, but I'm going to say loss) Memphis (W) @VT (L) UCA (W) @WKU (W) @ULM (L) FIU (W) NT (W) @FAU (L) ULL (W) @MTSU (W) Troy (W)
Old 07-01-2011, 10:25 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevj349
I'm going to have to say Arkansas State is looking like the best one star. Nasty QB for a weak school and a nice young RB ready to take over after a season or two. Looks like a great roster to start a dynasty at.
Aplin is a stud at QB. Wide open offense. Freeze is buddies with Malzahn. Very similar approach to moving the football.

On, On, On, To Victory!!

Gamertag: stewgilligan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #22
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

If North Texas is a one star, I'd have to go with them because of Lance Dunbar. This guy is a stud at running back and it sucks that we know because he goes to North Texas, no scouts are going to take him seriously for the pros. You'll only have him for one year though since he didn't redshirt but he's definitely IMO one of the top running backs in the country.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-01-2011, 10:38 PM   #23
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11

I believe Washington State is a one star. The once prominent program has hit rock bottom, but has some hope. It all starts with their QB Jeff Tuel. He can chuck and run if he has to. They have two big receivers that are some of the best in the conference. The defense struggled but their are a couple good LB's to work with. Not to mention the variety of uniforms to choose from.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:54 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
I believe Washington State is a one star. The once prominent program has hit rock bottom, but has some hope. It all starts with their QB Jeff Tuel. He can chuck and run if he has to. They have two big receivers that are some of the best in the conference. The defense struggled but their are a couple good LB's to work with. Not to mention the variety of uniforms to choose from.
Yah they are, and while we're on the subject, how come Vandy isn't a 1 star? They've been pretty terrible in recent memory save for a couple semi-decent years with Cutler at QB. They should probably be a 1 star as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »