Home

Teambuilder Alma Matter

This is a discussion on Teambuilder Alma Matter within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Teambuilder Alma Matter

Like was said, wait until Tuesday before any final say. The ridiculousness of people complaining about TB being up and then ignoring that it's not official until Tuesday. Just waiting for the flood of threads early next week when a dozen people complain their teams were lost because they decided to make them during beta.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #10
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Seed
I highly doubt it's going to work. This is the type of little thing EA always ignores.
I don't think they ignore little things. Ex. 3d grass, allstate hands, unique entrances
Old 07-03-2011, 12:01 PM   #11
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

In the dynasty videos I've seen, the teambuilder importing screen is after the coach creation screen. So I'm leaning towards nope
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 04:33 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 29

I would love for this to be true unfortunately I highly doubt it and to add to this I'd really like the ability to enter my teambuilder schools name in the college section of Madden's player editor. the last few years we've had to choose from a limited list of FBS and FCS schools when they should just let us enter what we want and I understand that has more to do with Madden than it does NCAA, but since NCAA is the one with teambuilder i feel like it's up to them to push the issue

Last edited by moylan1234; 07-04-2011 at 05:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »