Home

Road To Glory

This is a discussion on Road To Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
Rookie

warren123's Arena

OVR: 0
Road To Glory

How many of you guys play this feature till the end? I've never purchased NCAA before and this is the first time and I'm deciding on RTG or Dynasty, both look good. I've just been turned off by Maddens superstar mode so I'm not sure if I'd wanna waste time on it.

I've looked up a few things and it seems like it's good but for the people who play it, what's your insight on it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Road To Glory

I've honestly never gotten past the sophomore season in RTG, it got boring real quick in NCAA 11.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Banned

I just wanna play the high school seasons. Making the high school teams gives me something to do, too.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

I always do at least one RTG. I'll do one of me (as a hypothetical if I didn't have to have career-ending surgery at the grizzled age of 10), my brother (standout DT on his team) and then a random guy I create. Will likely only import my brother and I into Madden. Even though sometimes in the past playing games were a bit of a chore, it's still fun to me.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #5
Rookie

Dash Woodson's Arena

RTG is a load of fun and it will be more considering the new iron man feature. Im glad not every school gives schollies out anymore, that was pretty lame in ncaa10 & 11. but now you get to play for something, and even after you get signed by a school you must play for coach's trust...

i have a question that i cant remember if it was answered by the devs, can you enter your RTG player into coaching corousel for a dynasty after his career instead of going pro???? you could on last gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey I gots a question and this may be the best place to ask...

Last year in RtG you HAD to play with 'fake' player names, is that gonna be the case again this season.

And another question related...

I seem to remember that at the end of your playing career in RtG you could import into Madden to continue there OR convert to normal Dynasty. With the changes to this years RtG and Dynasty modes, anyone know how that would work?

To combine these two questions...if you CAN do the conversion from RtG to normal Dynasty and enter the coaching carousel, seems kinda screwy if you are forced to use 'fake' names for the coaches. I understand by that time ALL the players would be generated names but MOST of the coaches would still be coaching.

Any ideas or info on these subjects?
Old 07-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish
Hey I gots a question and this may be the best place to ask...

Last year in RtG you HAD to play with 'fake' player names, is that gonna be the case again this season.
From what I heard, you still have to use 'fake' player names.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #8
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, that would prolly be the way it would be...if the coaches are all fake, that would suck I think especially if you CAN vault into a fully dynasty after your playing days are over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »