Home

Oregon National Championship Jerseys

This is a discussion on Oregon National Championship Jerseys within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2011, 04:28 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Oregon National Championship Jerseys

okay i'll try once more. If Oregon has 10 jersey slots available in the game shouldn't every other team have that many available to them as well? I am not talking about actual jerseys mind you just slots that we'd be able to fill with different jerseys we've created ourselves. I understand most teams don't have that many jerseys to choose from in real life and I'm not saying EA should just assign that team random jerseys in order to fill the slots, but if I decide to play with a team that has zero alt uniforms I think I should be allowed to add alt unis to that teams uni list like you could do in Madden last year. and I should be allowed to add as many as Oregon. and I only point out Oregon because they have the most so it seems like I should be able to go as high as the team with the most.

and the same argument goes for teambuilder. If I create a team why are they allowed only 4 jersey options while Oregon has 10? just doesn't seem fair to me.

is that any clearer? I apologize it's late and I've had a few cocktails
Old 07-04-2011, 09:57 PM   #18
#nouss

WyxHarmon's Arena

OVR: 18

So basically, you want to add Teambuilder unis onto a school, while keeping the roster, stadium, and entrance intact.

NCAA would never allow. What's stopping you from making a "throwback" of Texas and making it hot pink?
Ravens

73 - 72

Last edited by WyxHarmon; 07-04-2011 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #19
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehovUOfan
Someone said earlier that they weren't added because the athletic department didn't want them in the game so EA Sports didn't include them.
Yep. This is what I've heard. Just like how Florida didn't allow the White Helmets in the game last year (I think it was the white helmets. Knew they didn't allow something.)
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #20
Rookie

Bengals28's Arena

OVR: 4
Why is every jersey worn last year not in the following years game?

I understand if schools ask to take stuff out like FLA didn't want their white helmets or something or if a team gets a new uni. But for the life of me it just doesnt make sense. Is the EA development team just lazy? People on this forum make a uniform thread and with all the changes and the people that get paid to make this game can't even get uniforms right. It's ******* ridiculous IMO.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:44 AM   #21
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

yea they should have the unis + the cleats & socks. They should have all the PC cleats & socks as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 04:11 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyxHarmon
So basically, you want to add Teambuilder unis onto a school, while keeping the roster, stadium, and entrance intact.

NCAA would never allow. What's stopping you from making a "throwback" of Texas and making it hot pink?
have you played this game in the last two years? they already basically allow it there's nothing currently stopping me from doing that other than I have no desire to. I could easily make an exact duplicate of Texas in teambuilder, but give them all pink unis

Last edited by moylan1234; 07-05-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
have you played this game in the last two years? they already allow it there's nothing currently stopping me from doing that other than I have no desire to. I could easily make an exact duplicate of Texas in teambuilder, but give them all pink unis
There's one problem with this.

And maybe it's minor, but personally it REALLY bothers me.

Your rivalries will be messed up.

Also, you're still only going to get a certain number of jersey options with the created team.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:22 AM   #24
MVP

Yes Pogo I realize you still only have a limited number of jersey options for created teams that was my point from earlier in the thread. I'd like that number to be increased to match the team in the game with the most options (oregon)

for rivalries someone can correct me if I'm off, but say I give my team the Texas roster and then I swap that team with the real Texas in dynasty I'm fairly certain most of the rivalries will be the same

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »