Home

2-way in college?

This is a discussion on 2-way in college? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
2-way in college?

Ok, so I had it on Big Ten Network and they are looking at Charles Woodson. I was wondering, if you are doing RTG, you are recruited to play 2 sides of the ball, but let's say you played secondary and WR in high school, but go to college on defense. I wonder if you keep your WR ratings at all? I didn't do much with RTG, so I doubt you have any control at all over whether you play WR at all, so it is a false hope, but was just wondering from those who have a lot more experience in RTG than I do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: 2-way in college?

Damn, thought this thread was going to be something totally different.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Damn, thought this thread was going to be something totally different.
Oh that's funny....
Old 07-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Ok, so I had it on Big Ten Network and they are looking at Charles Woodson. I was wondering, if you are doing RTG, you are recruited to play 2 sides of the ball, but let's say you played secondary and WR in high school, but go to college on defense. I wonder if you keep your WR ratings at all? I didn't do much with RTG, so I doubt you have any control at all over whether you play WR at all, so it is a false hope, but was just wondering from those who have a lot more experience in RTG than I do.
I doubt it, would be cool though. Maybe if you earned enough of your coaches trust he might put you in on the other side of the ball. Pretty much everything with RTG is a wait and see.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:54 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Oh that's funny....
I'll be here all night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 12:35 AM   #6
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

You only play on both sides in high school. When you are being recruited, certain schools will scout you for one of the positions. Once you get into College, you only play the one side of the ball that you choose.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:51 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy43
You only play on both sides in high school. When you are being recruited, certain schools will scout you for one of the positions. Once you get into College, you only play the one side of the ball that you choose.
Yes, I know they only scout you at one position, but you shouldn't suddenly lose your WR ability just because you chose to be recruited as a cornerback. Like I said, I doubt there is any way in RTG to get in on the offense since you are a player; it isn't like dynasty. Guess we'll have to find out for ourselves in a week.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #8
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11

i believe they said that you could play 2 ways in HS and 1 way in college. and that they were looking at having 2 ways in college next year. seems like a shame, in the video where the 5 star safety goes to NT and plays QB i'm sure they would have loved for him to play saftey as well.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." -Revan

http://www.operationsports.com/hossa...-jackson-story

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »