Home

New Stadiums/Stadium Updates?

This is a discussion on New Stadiums/Stadium Updates? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
New Stadiums/Stadium Updates?

I searched the forum to no avail, but I was wondering what stadiums were added/updated this season? I was wondering if North Texas or Florida Atlantic had their new stadiums in the game this year?

Sorry if it's been addressed before. Like I said, I tried to avoid the n00b mistake and searched for both North Texas and Florida Atlantic/FAU but didn't find anything about their stadiums.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: New Stadiums/Stadium Updates?

FAU and North Texas don't have new stadiums. Akron and FIU are the only teams that have new one's in NCAA12.

Last edited by andybaseball2005; 07-05-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
FAU and NOrth Texas don't have new stadiums. Akron and FIU are the only teams that have new one's in NCAA12.
I believe FIU's is really just an expansion. There was just a lot done to it. But Akron's is a new Stadium. Lucas Oil Stadium(Indy Colts stadium) was also added in for the Big Ten Championship game.

as for other teams getting updates to their stadium, there were few, for example, Michigan's new stadium lights, La Tech and Indiana getting some updates. EA hasn't really posted anything about stadium updates though, so most that is known is from pictures and videos.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

OVR: 2

Nevada's logo isn't the "N" like my Profile pic.. Instead it's the wolf with "Nevada" underneath
Old 07-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

These guys will have a lot of work to do for '13

Southern Alabama - Lad Peebles Stadium
UTSA - Alamodome
Texas State - New to FBS
UNC - Bluezone
TCU - Renovation
FAU - New Stadium
North Texas - New Stadium
Iowa State - New Scoreboard

and whatever other upgrades there are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

ACC
FSU: Midfield logo updated and the ACC logo was changed to gold.
Miami: Attendance was reduced from 76,500 to 75,192.
NC State: The NC State in the endzones was updated from white to red.
UNC: The field is no longer patterned(dark to light every 5 yards).
UVA: The endzones were updated and the field is not patterned.

Big 12
Baylor: The white areas behind the goal posts and around the field have been removed.
Missouri: Attendance has increased from 68,439 to 71,004.
Oklahoma: The pattern on the field has been switched(starting from the endzone it is now light to dark and not dark to light like last year). The endzone has also been updated(grass background with red letters outlined in white now. Was red background with white letters last year).
Oklahoma State: The logo between the 25 and 30 has been added to this years game. Attendance is also up to 60,218 from 60,000.
Texas: Now has turf and not grass and also the orange areas on the sidelines have been removed. Attendance has been increased to 100,119 from 94,113.
Texas A&M: The midfield logo is now smaller and has more of a red tone to it and not maroon.
Texas Tech: Attendance has been increased to 64,000 from 53,000.

Big East
Cincinnati: The big inflatable Bearcat has been added. Attendance also went down 1(Now is 35,097. Last year it was 35,098.
Connecticut: The midfield logo has been updated, the sidelines have white on them now, and the walls now have " THIS IS UCCON COUNTRY" written on them.
Louisville: The walls have been changed to red and the pathway behind one endzone is now brick colored and not white. Attendance has increased to 56,000 from 42,000.
Pittsburgh: The Big East logo is now present right beside the benches on the sidelines off of the field.
Rutgers: The endzone has been updated(now is red with Rutgers written in white outlined in black. It was grass with Rutgers in red outlined in white.). Attendance is now up to 52,454 from 41,500.

B1G
Indiana's endzone renovation as been added and the red border near the walls has been updated. Attendance is now 53,500 from 49,225.
Michigan: Stadium lights have been added. Attendance is now 109,901 from 106,201.
Minnesota: Attendance is now up to 50,805 from 50,300.
Nebraska: Attendance is down to 81,067 from 85,500.
Purdue: The endzone writing is now black outlined with gold. Last year it was gold outlined with black.

CUSA
ECU: Midfield logo has been updated and the attendance is now 50,000 instead of 43,000 from last year.
Marshall: The scoreboard at the endzone has been added.
Memphis: The endzones are now blue background with white writing(Used to be grass background with Tigers written in white with a blue outline.)
UAB: Authentic stadium has been removed.(or is just not TB yet)
UCF: Walls are no longer white, they are a tan color.

Independents
BYU: The endzone art is now a smaller font stretched throughout the endzone. Attendance is also down to 63,25 from 64,045.

MAC
Akron: Brand new stadium has been added.
Buffalo: Soccer lines are no longer on the field, though the goals are still there behind the endzones.
Miami University: Midfield logo has been updated.
Temple: Has no endzone art or logo at midfield anymore.(Is it really like this, or is it where TB is updating still?)

MWC
Boise State: Attendance has been increased from 32,000 to 33,610.
New Mexico: The midfield logo now faces the opposite endzone from last year.
San Diego State: Endzone art has been updated and the name has changed from Qualcomm to San Diego Stadium.
Wyoming: Midfield logo and endzone art had their colors changed from Brown and White to now being Brown and Yellow.

PAC 12
Arizona: The sidelines starting at the 25 going to and behind the endzone are now red and no longer white.
Arizona State: Midfield logo and endzone art has been changed.
California: Attendance has been decreased from 72,516 to 71,799.

SEC
Alabama: Attendance increased from 92,138 to 101,821.
Arkansas: The red areas around the field have been removed.
Auburn: In each corner of the endzones the grass areas are now covered with something orange that has writing and the AU logo on it.
Ole Miss: Midfield logo and endzone art has been changed.
Tennessee: Tunnel covering is now orange and now white. Attendance has been increased to 102,459 from 102,037. The bushes(or some type of border) around the walls also look to have been removed.
Vanderbilt: Attendance has been increased to 39,790 from 39,773.

Sun Belt
Arkansas State: Midfield logo has been updated.
FIU: Completely new stadium.(New backdrop, no track around stadium, so I think it is completely new.)
Troy: Stadium is now named Veterans Memorial Stadium. Was named Movie Gallery Stadium.
Louisiana Lafayette: The hillside with the UL on it now has people sitting on it, but the attendance did not increase.
Louisiana Monroe: Backdrop has been updated(the scoreboard at the baseball stadium is no longer there).
Western Kentucky: The walls around the endzone are now all white(used to be a black section).

WAC
Nevada: Midfield logo has been updated.

These are all from the TB pictures. I looked at this year's and last year's TB pictures side by side. Things not mentioned are conference logos being added or removed from fields and stadium name changes(except for SDSU and Troy). Also, I probably missed some things, and I might not have so don't get angry if I missed something about your favorite team.

― Plato
Old 07-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

That was very comprehensive. Thanks, Canes!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #8
Rookie

Hoovie's Arena

OVR: 3

Our new stadium didn't make it in... what a pisser.

I'm tired of old *** Fouts Field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »