Home

Mountain West division names?

This is a discussion on Mountain West division names? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Mountain West division names?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
Honestly that was the main other one I thought of as well, great minds think alike eh? but yeah, I definitely do not win any originality contests with "West" and "Midwest" haha, but better than Leaders and Legends I'd say.

I really do like the Mountains and Pacific names as well. I think I may go with that one, I'm not playing in the MWC anyways, just thought it would be cool to make them a 12 team league so the only time I'll see the division names are when I look at the standings.
Haha nice! Yeah I am making the Big East into a 12 team Conference, the Big 12 into a 12 team conference (wild huh?) and changing the ACC division names.
For the Big East I am doing an Original and Additional layout, which would not work well with the MWC. For the Big 12, I am just doing North and South. For my new ACC layout, I am doing Power/Potent. Which is a love or hate layout, but if you like it, go right ahead.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:16 PM   #18
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Mountain West division names?

Purple and Majesty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »