Home

NCAA Football 12 GREAT IDEAS

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 GREAT IDEAS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2011, 01:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
NCAA Football 12 GREAT IDEAS

I've had this idea for a while but wouldn't it be cool if they added improper benefits such as giving a 5 star athlete a car or large sums of money?

I think it'd be cool if they added this feature. Especially for people who want to play with mid-major teams like Temple or UCF for example.

How in the world could a 2 star program sign a recruiting class with a couple of 5 star athletes otherwise?

And if you get caught for giving improper benefits you get fired and dynasty mode is over OR maybe you have to coach in the I-AA ranks for five seasons before you can get back to I-A football.

Also they should give an option that if a disgruntled player not getting enough playing time threatens to tell the NCAA that he received improper benefits to come to your school, you have the option of hiring a hitman to take him out before he can talk and then if the authorities list you as the primary suspect you have to go to trial. If you are found not guilty, you can continue coaching, but if they find you guilty you end up in jail and have to coach a prison team for the rest of dynasty mode. (But there will be other prison teams and a prison national championship too)

Anyone like my ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »