Home

Do you create your own recruits?

This is a discussion on Do you create your own recruits? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Banned

Draconian Sanctions's Arena

OVR: 0
Do you create your own recruits?

Every year, once I'm a few years in and at a big school, I create Dan's son, David Marino, as a 5 star QB from Miami. He's almost always the #1 recruit in the nation and it's fun to try to get him. I probably convince him to come wherever I am about half the time. One year I was playing as FSU and he ended up at Florida and prompty tore me up for the next 3 years
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
Banned

belucheez's Arena

Re: Do you create your own recruits?

Nope not anymore. I made someone(5*QB) and was #1 in the nation. I was University of Miami and I was his #1 choice until week 15 when he randomly committed to Florida. (Funny coincidence that Florida stole David and my guy. XD)
Old 07-07-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I usually create someone every few years. I even have a family of Kickers I create. The Buckles family. There's Brass, Silver and Golden. Keeps it fun for me because most of the CPU generated kickers are horrible. Occasionally I'll create a position player, but not very often.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
Banned

Draconian Sanctions's Arena

Another thing I sometimes do with my LSU dynasty is rename computer generated recruits to thinks more Louisiana centric like Hilliard, Landy or cajun names.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Rookie

UniversityofArizona's Arena

OVR: 3

Would be nice if they had Samoan players in the game =/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 23

Oh yes I have built up a list of players at each position and i will Make 3-5 of the a year. I keep up with theM as their career progresses they have Meaning to Me. These guys are just the ones who were superb athletes and they showed it whe they played!

They are real to Me dang it !! lol Ive give soMe of theM personalities as well as soMe of theM backgroud stories. It just Makes the gaMe that Much better for Myself.

Go to My blog section and you will see the entire list fro NCAA 2004 - present! Just posted it today actually
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5
Icon4 Re: Do you create your own recruits?

Always

Sometimes I make by younger brother and younger cousins, sometimes "sons" of former my favorite UofL and NFL players and sometimes I like to create players named after my favorite my musicians and movie/video game characters....I dont always get them, but oh well...
Old 07-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #8
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I always print out the recruit names from Rivals for Florida players and use real recruit names whenever I create a player

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »