Home

Amazon $20 credit for pre-order

This is a discussion on Amazon $20 credit for pre-order within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Amazon $20 credit for pre-order

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcef2005
Ugh I was going to hold off on this game because I'm trying to save money but with Amazon taking off $20 bucks & free release day shipping I had no choice but to order it. Touche Amazon Touche.
Wait, there's free release day shipping too? I might not be able to turn this one down.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonica
You can also buy from amazon if you are from europe? and is this safe?...cause i don't wanna wait to much for the ps3 version after the release...

Amazon is probably the most trusted and popular retailer online. i know there is an amazon site for UK customers, but not sure about other countries
Old 07-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
Wait, there's free release day shipping too? I might not be able to turn this one down.
If you have Amazon Prime there is. But if you have an .edu email address or just want to pretend your a Mom/Dad you can get 3-12 months of Prime for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
That $20 is hard to turn down especially considering I probably won't play the game much until the rosters are released.
I know I won't be able to start my Dynasty in till rosters are out. However I plan to spend that time figuring out how to get realistic stats from each game and also play some RTG while I'm at it.

Last edited by xcef2005; 07-07-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
I think it's free with Amazon Prime (which has similar subscriptions for students and moms), but there's a small surcharge for release day shipping. I tried to check but you have to log in to get to the shipping stage (and having a prime subscription I would get different info)
Old 07-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #21
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Oh yeah, I needed to use my promotional credit from pre-ordering The Masters from Amazon. So that's $25 off of NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #22
Rookie

dofr's Arena

Just completed my pre-order with Amazon. Charged me $0.99 for Release-Date Delivery. Total cost for the game was $57.98. Will also receive a $20 Amazon credit as well as the NCAA Football 12 Starter Guide. Doesn't get much better than that!
Old 07-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #23
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Nice find. I just cancelled my Gamestop order and got my $65 back and I'll only spend $38 from Amazon with release day shipping.

Sweet deal.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #24
Rookie

THE_BG's Arena

OVR: 2

anybody preorder from best buy with the extra 40% trade in bonus? thinking about jumping on this amazon deal and canceling the best buy preorder but dont know what would happen with the bonus trade in credit I received..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »