Home

Oregon's so jacked up!?!

This is a discussion on Oregon's so jacked up!?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Oregon's so jacked up!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0M0mentum09
To some degree it is, it's just pure laziness on EA's part. Oregon made the Rose bowl then followed up with a National Championship appearance. . . there's no reason for it not to be implemented all ready.
Read the new TOS calling EA lazy or any other company on this site can & will get you banned....If i where you i would go take that out b4 the mods start looking at this topic today....just tring to help...
Old 07-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #34
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5

Hard to tell if this guy is a troll or some out of wack 32 year old living with his mother eating cheetos while beating it to the Oregon roster mugshots
Old 07-08-2011, 08:12 AM   #35
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
I get that we read the play side defensive tackle as well. Look at the Stanford game, down the stretch we destroyed Stanfords defensive line inside and out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG1FA...eature=related
Quote:
No I know that, the entire Stanford game we abused the crap out of their DE's but still attacked inside and read the play side defensive tackle. What I'm saying is when I match up against a 3 tech. on NCAA 12 I won't be able to attack it like Oregon would in real life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG1FA...eature=related
It doesn't look to me like they're reading anyone on a lot of these plays. A bunch of them are zone plays and a bunch of them they option the DE. What exactly are they reading on the DT, which way the G takes him?

Last edited by bgeno; 07-08-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

Do you truly think EA is going to be able to program the blocking scheme and full playbooks of every team out there?

Every team has slightly different variations of these things. To expect them to program them all is completely unreasonable
Old 07-08-2011, 08:51 AM   #37
Rookie

EA programming the DT to come through untouched sounds like a disaster. This isn't real life where masoli can make split second decisions to fool the defense or slice right behind a tackler.

This is a video game built largely around coinciding animations.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #38
Rookie

cOWASs68's Arena

OVR: 3

Wow-- how many pages before this gets closed and R0m0 gets banned? These people are trying to help you NOT get banned. Pay attention.

So much emotion...
Old 07-08-2011, 09:18 AM   #39
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Reading DT = midline opt. I'm just glad that is in the game.
Correct. Doesn't TCU use it as well?

My Video Game Streams
Old 07-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Oregon reads the interior defensive line. . . not the usual backer/defensive end. Their zone blocking scheme is very different than anyone else's in college football.
No it's not. AU and TCU do the same thing. The inverted Zone Read is not new, nor is it exclusive to Oregon.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »