Home

Famous People and Athletes Playing College Football this year

This is a discussion on Famous People and Athletes Playing College Football this year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 01:13 AM   #25
Rookie

labballin24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Famous People and Athletes Playing College Football this year

Mike Golic Jr. and Austin Collinsworth are both on ND if no one has mentioned that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 01:47 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
It'd be nice to see him leave the Big XII, or go to Baylor. And Waco isn't going to happen.
100% agree, if he isn't in College Station then I would rather not see Sanders Jr. in the Big XII
Old 07-10-2011, 02:07 AM   #27
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
It'd be nice to see him leave the Big XII, or go to Baylor. And Waco isn't going to happen.
No sir, it wouldn't lol.

Local news follows it every now and then in the offseason. OSU, Alabama, and Florida State seem like the best bets right now. The private school he plays for is the same school that produced Wes Welker. They're a "small-school" powerhouse here, and regularly eliminate public schools from state tournament contention. (Although not last year.)

Just hope he still wants to go to OSU with Sims coming in this year and Randle looking really solid. Plus a lot of people speculate that he may want to step out of his dad's shadow and make his own mark at another school,rather than live up to Barry's legacy here at OSU.

To stay on topic I can think of 2: Al Toon's son Nick at Wisconsin and former NFL QB Jeff Blake's kid is a WR at Auburn. Seems like there is someone else at Notre Dame we haven't mentioned yet too but can't think of him.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #28
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Mike Singletary needs to have a grandson.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-10-2011, 02:18 AM   #29
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

Quote:
Mike Singletary needs to have a grandson.
I'm all for it. Baylor is and has been my second favorite team in the Big 12 for a long time. Love what Briles is doing there right now.

Also, that's where I ended up signing with in my first RTG for NCAA 12. he was a 5 star HB ranked number 53 in the ESPN 150. He goes by the name of...

Barry Sanders Jr. lol.

OSU offered me too but I always play with OSU and I like playing with other teams and other stadiums. I'm sure I'll end up sending another version of Barry Jr. there next go-round.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:38 AM   #30
Rookie

labballin24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by okstate19
No sir, it wouldn't lol.

Local news follows it every now and then in the offseason. OSU, Alabama, and Florida State seem like the best bets right now. The private school he plays for is the same school that produced Wes Welker. They're a "small-school" powerhouse here, and regularly eliminate public schools from state tournament contention. (Although not last year.)

Just hope he still wants to go to OSU with Sims coming in this year and Randle looking really solid. Plus a lot of people speculate that he may want to step out of his dad's shadow and make his own mark at another school,rather than live up to Barry's legacy here at OSU.

To stay on topic I can think of 2: Al Toon's son Nick at Wisconsin and former NFL QB Jeff Blake's kid is a WR at Auburn. Seems like there is someone else at Notre Dame we haven't mentioned yet too but can't think of him.

Hmmm do you mean Jake Golic, Ben Turk, or David Posluszny? Golic is Mike Jr.'s younger brother, I believe Turk is the nephew of Matt Turk, and Posluszny is the brother of Paul Posluszny. I'm pretty sure TJ Jones dad played at ND, but I don't know if he was a pro or that famous though.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:49 AM   #31
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

Diddy's son Justin Combs is senior out in new york. deion's son in the dallas area, barry's son up in OK. all of which are seniors if i'm not mistaken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 03:10 AM   #32
Rookie

okstate19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by labballin24
Hmmm do you mean Jake Golic, Ben Turk, or David Posluszny? Golic is Mike Jr.'s younger brother, I believe Turk is the nephew of Matt Turk, and Posluszny is the brother of Paul Posluszny. I'm pretty sure TJ Jones dad played at ND, but I don't know if he was a pro or that famous though.
I looked it up, and the one I was forgetting was Chris Collinsworth's kid who is gonna play WR for Notre Dame this upcoming season. Good call on Turk though, didn't even know that one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »