Home

Are you a Conservative or Aggresive player?

This is a discussion on Are you a Conservative or Aggresive player? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 03:25 AM   #33
Rookie

guitarzero303's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Are you a Conservative or Aggresive player?

Seems like most people in this thread play fairly conservatively. I tend to be fairly aggressive on offense with a lot of high risk / high reward pass and option plays. I usually play a fairly conservative zone defense, however.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:40 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1
I plan on playing exclusively out of the shotgun, lots of multiple WR formations (but maybe one or two power formations for goal line).

I'll then use lots of short air raid passing concepts, but I'll try to incorporate jet sweeps and options to get my WR's in the running game.

The beauty of custom playbooks is that I can actually do this properly for the first time ever!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

very aressive....lol i will kick on 4th downs, but if its just a couple yards and i have a play im confident in i go for it....on D "YOU BLITZ...ALL...NIGHT!!!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 12:27 PM   #36
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm a pretty conservative guy. However, I will try for some 4th downs if I think they're manageable and I'm not too far into my territory. I normally would punt, but Oklahoma State doesn't exactly have a "steel curtain" defense, so I have to take a few more risks on offense than I would like. Still, I don't blitz too often on defense, I run the ball just as much as I pass, the passes I do throw are relatively short, and I rarely throw the ball in short yardage situations. It's just safer in my opinion to pound the ball inside and get your first down. The only exception to this is if it's a 2nd and 1. Then, I might take a shot.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #37

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I'm too aggressive on defense, and methodical on offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »