Home

Best Graphics - IPS PC Monitor - AWESOME!

This is a discussion on Best Graphics - IPS PC Monitor - AWESOME! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #25
Pro

Philstat's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Best Graphics - IPS PC Monitor - AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha0ss0ldier
I have an i5-2500k @ 4.5 and a 6950 2GB. I figure I'd have to get another 6950 and x-fire it to really enjoy a screen like that. 1920 x 1080 still looks amazing to me though (especially in The Witcher 2, that game blew me away).

NCAA 12 look amazing this year though as well.
Witcher 2 = FATASTIC GAME.

I'm able to play everything on a single ATI 5870 - any game you can imagine - I've yet to hit one that gave me issues - I have an I7 920 with 12GB 2300DDR RAM. I mostly play RTS games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I hooked my PS3 up to my monitor a while back and it didn't look so hot. The colors seemed really washed out but, to be fair, I didn't mess around with it a whole lot so maybe there was a setting or something I should have changed.

PC games on the other hand, look absolutely amazing. true 120hz =
Old 07-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 8

So I just bought this guy: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2370%20monitor

off of CL for $120. But when I hook it up to the ps3 via HDMI, the image is still kind of bad (esp. the numbers under the players, they look like Atari). PC games look great though.

Any thoughts? I really hope Madden doesn't look like this.

Also, I have the Logitech speakers hooked into the Audio output for my monitor (ps3), how do I then connect that back to my cpu so I can hear what's going on with the cpu (as right now I have to manually switch)?

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »