Home

Will there be option for custom recruits in OD?

This is a discussion on Will there be option for custom recruits in OD? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Will there be option for custom recruits in OD?

Hey guys,

New to this forum and I have no idea if this has been discussed before but I was wondering if anyone knows if the ability to add custom prospects will be added to online dynasties for this year?

I was hoping to be able to create guys like Dorial Green-Beckham, Gunner Kiel, etc. for our 12-team online dynasty since we follow recruiting a lot, but I know that was not an option last year.

I heard that a couple years ago you could save the OD to offline mode during the preseason, add a bunch of custom recruits and then reload it as an online dynasty. If even that much is possible again that would be great as well.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 02:01 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Will there be option for custom recruits in OD?

Sorry if bumping your own thread is frowned upon here, I just need a quick yes or no, and it seems like this thread could get lost in the shuffle pretty quickly.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #3
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Really? You bumped your own thread after 8 minutes?
Old 07-11-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Really? You bumped your own thread after 8 minutes?
Yes, as I said, I need a quick yes or no and then this thread can be forgotten. Sorry that you have a problem with it...even though I already apologized when I bumped it, I just wanted to make sure it got noticed. But thanks for making me feel welcome here.
Old 07-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbluth24
Yes, as I said, I need a quick yes or no and then this thread can be forgotten. Sorry that you have a problem with it...even though I already apologized when I bumped it, I just wanted to make sure it got noticed. But thanks for making me feel welcome here.
It is frowned upon, people don't do that here. This is a great community just follow the norms. To answer your question I have been told no by someone who has the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevj349
It is frowned upon, people don't do that here. This is a great community just follow the norms. To answer your question I have been told no by someone who has the game.
I'm just confused how he was expecting me to know the "norms" when I had signed up for my account 9 minutes before my "8 minute bump." I wasn't sure if this was one of those immature forums where mindless chatter would clog up any actual discussion, obviously now I see that it is not and that my bump was not needed.

Thanks for being polite about it, and even though your answer is disappointing I am glad I know. I was googling for an answer for about 20 minutes before I decided to join one of the forums I was checking out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »