Home

I wasn't going to purchase '12, but...

This is a discussion on I wasn't going to purchase '12, but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I wasn't going to purchase '12, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsufan4423
I actually preordered my copy around 6:00 this evening and still don't know if I will pick it up. I can't seem to make up my mind.

I played the retail version at Gamestop on the T.V. they had setup, and I'm still undecided. I may be the only person in history to get a refund at launch night.
Wait in line for all that time...

"Yeah I wanted to cancel my preorder..."
Old 07-11-2011, 10:59 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
Yeah, same thing every year. The game is fantastic the first few days leading up to the release. Then about a week after it has been on the shelves people are burning copies in the streets and threatening to storm EA Sports headquarters. Come back after Madden is released and you'll have a much more realistic view of how the game is. By then a couple of patches will be out as well. The patches made a big impact on the gameplay for me last year.
I've seen a lot of vets post bad things about the game though...no one is sugarcoating I don't think

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 PM   #19
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll admit, it is a little tempting to run out and get it when I hear everyone saying, "Oh, it feels great. EA hit a homerun this year." I'm starving for college football right now and I've grown accustomed to having a new football game in July over the last 10 years. But I'm sticking with my decision to not buy it. I'll rent it for a few days this week so I can check out the final version, but EA didn't even touch 3 of my biggest complaints with NCAA 11. So, I don't see how NCAA 12 isn't going to aggravate me in the same way. It would just be a waste of money for me.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #20
Pro

Philstat's Arena

OVR: 5
Smile Re: I wasn't going to purchase '12, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteveTN09
I went to the mall tonight with my gf and told her about how I always used to go to midnight releases, but I didn't know if I was going to get the game this year.

She actually talked me into pre-ordering the game and going with me to get it tonight at midnight...

You should marry your girlfriend in due time - damn good woman - LOL!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #21
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

I look at it like this...I haven't played a college football game in year...and this is all I've got and it plays a decent game of football...I know it'll have some issues...I just hope they aren't huge...but I think it'll begood game this year...I probably won't be as quick to buy NCAA 13 if it doesn't have FCS teams though.
MLB: Atlanta Braves
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »