Home

Super Juiced Kickers are Spoiling Heisman

This is a discussion on Super Juiced Kickers are Spoiling Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Super Juiced Kickers are Spoiling Heisman

agreed...needs to be fixed....i dont want to mess around with AA sliders...heisman works great except for this one flaw...
Old 07-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #34
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_Mike
Wouldn't increased the CPU kick power fix the problem?
no because its unrealistic for kickers to be making 50 yard field goals so easily. So all it'd do is change the misses to makes.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #35
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Although Heisman has improved some of the insane things it has done from the past, it still has its issues. Why are people around here so obsessed with saying they play on Heisman? AA with sliders is just as difficult if not harder. It seems most are more concerned with bragging they play on Heisman, or don't want to waste the time finding the right set of sliders. But if you want to see 60+ yard field goals, have at it.
yea up until this year's demo i was a heisman person. Some of the crazy things annoyed me but i liked the game being a challenge and i didn't get that at AA. But for the demo i switched to AA and the game was much better. You eliminate a lot of the ridiculousness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32

This wouldn't be such a big deal to me IF heisman didn't feel completely different from AA this year, and in my opinion, more enjoyable.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #37
Rookie

89OneHanded's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
That's what I'm doing. Returning them like they're punts.
This is what I did on 11 as well. I would usually get around the 25-30 doing this, which was much more realistic than having it at midfield.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Although Heisman has improved some of the insane things it has done from the past, it still has its issues. Why are people around here so obsessed with saying they play on Heisman? AA with sliders is just as difficult if not harder. It seems most are more concerned with bragging they play on Heisman, or don't want to waste the time finding the right set of sliders. But if you want to see 60+ yard field goals, have at it.
Maybe some people feel the need to brag but, this year Heisman default or pretty close to default plays really competitively without any of the super Heisman cheating of years past.

It's really hard to get AA to play nearly as well. This year it's too easy. And while you can boost up attributes to make it harder, fundamentally it doesn't get smarter. And unfortunately there's not much you can do about that.

Why should we have to screw with a bunch of sliders if we can get the one issue fixed? Hopefully it gets fixed.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 PM   #39
Rookie

BurnsideAdmiral's Arena

OVR: 0

Just happened to me again play Pitt on Heisman. Only this time I did take it to the house

But yes I agree this needs to be fixed. I'm abusing it by letting them just get inside the 50 and then stopping them so I have the chance to run one back or at least get great field position instead of pinning me deep on a punt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »