Home

**NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread**

This is a discussion on **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:53 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread**

I am usually one of the biggest NCAA fans out there, I actually play it more than Madden. This year I am already really frustrated and I have only played about 4 hours worth.

#1 problem...OFFLINE DYNASTY !!!!! How in the world can they have it a 1 USER TEAM MODE. So when I go to play a dynasty with a friend at my house, IMPOSSIBLE for us both to have a team. Amazing ignorance, thanks EA.

#2 problem...So because we could not have our own teams, we played together. Well, when two players play on same team you cannot see the CPU formations (personnel), so they come out in 5 wide, and you are in 4-3 grrrr. GLITCH WAS ALSO ON LAST YEARS VERSION!!!!!

#3 problem...I will admit this is a minor problem. However, I am a Michigan fan and Denard doesn't have long hair. No problem, I will just go fix it. EXCEPT, you cannot give a player dreads??? Another just ignorant mistake.

#4 Not allowed to edit to Duplicate numbers. Some teams in the NCAA have 3 guys with the same number, you should be able to at least have duplicates if one is on offense and one on defense.

#5 Editing player name to Mike Cox (Michigan RB)...they tell me Cox is profanity so I can not use it. AMAZING.

---

Problem #1 is by far my biggest gripe. I know they want you to use online dynasty, but not having an option for multiple user teams in offline is absolutely insane.

Problem #2 is just annoying, makes it tough to play a realistic game against the CPU. You just end up playing Nickel on every defensive play.

I really hope enough people complain about problem #1 that they can fix it. I REALLY HOPE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 03:27 PM   #42
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabelle127
I am usually one of the biggest NCAA fans out there, I actually play it more than Madden. This year I am already really frustrated and I have only played about 4 hours worth.

#1 problem...OFFLINE DYNASTY !!!!! How in the world can they have it a 1 USER TEAM MODE. So when I go to play a dynasty with a friend at my house, IMPOSSIBLE for us both to have a team. Amazing ignorance, thanks EA.

#2 problem...So because we could not have our own teams, we played together. Well, when two players play on same team you cannot see the CPU formations (personnel), so they come out in 5 wide, and you are in 4-3 grrrr. GLITCH WAS ALSO ON LAST YEARS VERSION!!!!!

#3 problem...I will admit this is a minor problem. However, I am a Michigan fan and Denard doesn't have long hair. No problem, I will just go fix it. EXCEPT, you cannot give a player dreads??? Another just ignorant mistake.

#4 Not allowed to edit to Duplicate numbers. Some teams in the NCAA have 3 guys with the same number, you should be able to at least have duplicates if one is on offense and one on defense.

#5 Editing player name to Mike Cox (Michigan RB)...they tell me Cox is profanity so I can not use it. AMAZING.

---

Problem #1 is by far my biggest gripe. I know they want you to use online dynasty, but not having an option for multiple user teams in offline is absolutely insane.

Problem #2 is just annoying, makes it tough to play a realistic game against the CPU. You just end up playing Nickel on every defensive play.

I really hope enough people complain about problem #1 that they can fix it. I REALLY HOPE.
1. you can select more than one team to control if that's the problem.
3. medium #3 and check roster forum, they have all the number heads that have dreads.
4. can't be done too bad for us EA confirmed we can't with actual reasons.
5. edit name while not connected to EA you'll be fine.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 8

I think we should post our problems in the new thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...es-thread.html
Old 07-12-2011, 03:33 PM   #44
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

Thank you. This thread went to hell.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #45
Rookie

There are major problems with the custom playbook! It comes up blank and you cant pick plays. They come to the line in a bunch and the defense ends up with an off sides penalty! Safety coverage in zone is terrible!! Seems to be a lag on the 360 on normal play. Definetly a diffrence in speed vs. 11. AI kickers making 60 yard field goals??!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 PM   #46
Rookie

S S0DEN's Arena

Online Dynasty problem: Players get an invalid password message, but if you invite them, they can suddenly get in the Dynasty with the password.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #47
Rookie

Angry Re: **NCAA Football 12 - Bugs/Glitches/Defective AI Thread**

Is anyone having odd issues with downloading Rosters, and I don't mean where they time out or it shows "connection error". I mean ACTUALLY trying to search for a gamer tag to download from their EA Locker? All I see is My Friend's List and I try toggling and different buttons to toggle on "Download Roster" at the top but nothing works. The only thing I can do is Switch Devices and View Gamer Profiles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »