Home

NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #49
Rookie

smithc6's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 12 Reviewer Impressions: Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blamalex
I've had a lot of 5* WR in recruiting. I'm on my second year and the first year I know I had at least 5 WR in the top ten recruits, and more in the top 25 recruits. I noticed it right away and thought that it was a little funny. In the 2nd season the top recruit is a WR and a couple others WR are in the top ten. A lot of RB and ATH too.

Haven't seen too many DE on OLB yet that are 5*??? or QB.

I'll post again if it happens on my 3rd year.
Every time Ive done recruiting it is this way. One more thing they need to fix with a patch. HUGE oversight. This new SPARQ thing overbiases your star rating by position, because those positions score higher on the SPARQ. Ive yet to see and 5* OL or safety. One year the top 10 was:

5* RB
5* RB
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR

So unrealistic...
Old 07-14-2011, 03:27 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
wow that's crazy lol...better switch my playbooks to air raid and start slinging the thing.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithc6
Every time Ive done recruiting it is this way. One more thing they need to fix with a patch. HUGE oversight. This new SPARQ thing overbiases your star rating by position, because those positions score higher on the SPARQ. Ive yet to see and 5* OL or safety. One year the top 10 was:

5* RB
5* RB
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR
5* WR

So unrealistic...
Well this year there was only 2 fiver star OL and 0 five star Safeties. So I really don't see the problem here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #52
Rookie

smithc6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous
Well this year there was only 2 fiver star OL and 0 five star Safeties. So I really don't see the problem here.
Do you mean this year as in real life? Thats totally not the point, but depending on the service there are way more 5* OTs than what youre saying, and 1 5* safety off the top of my head I can think of. How many WRs, RBs and ATH do they show where youre looking? Probably not 3/4 of the top 20...

Not really what Im getting at though because every year should vary which it isnt enough in game.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:49 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ok I went back and looked at the recruits in my 2nd season...There were eleven 5* WR in the top 25... 5 were in the top ten. Oh, and Miami (OH) made it to the national championship but lost to VT, and Wake Forest won the Orange Bowl. Boise State failed to make a bowl game with a record of 5-7. Duke also managed to go 10-3. Thank God Virginia Tech went undefeated or I might have seen Duke in a BCS game.

In my Third year the recruits look like this...The top 20 recruits - 10 WR, 5 RB, 4 ATH, and 1 QB.. All 5*
Miami (OH) is preseason #3 and UCF is preseason #4......... ???

And I know Tennessee has struggled the past few years. But they have only won like 5 games in 2 seasons on my dynasty. They barely beat Troy one game. In real life they have a top 15 recruiting class every year, but on the game they've ranked in the 30s both years.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #54
Rookie

smithc6's Arena

Quote:
Ok I went back and looked at the recruits in my 2nd season...There were eleven 5* WR in the top 25... 5 were in the top ten. Oh, and Miami (OH) made it to the national championship but lost to VT, and Wake Forest won the Orange Bowl. Boise State failed to make a bowl game with a record of 5-7. Duke also managed to go 10-3. Thank God Virginia Tech went undefeated or I might have seen Duke in a BCS game.

In my Third year the recruits look like this...The top 20 recruits - 10 WR, 5 RB, 4 ATH, and 1 QB.. All 5*

And I know Tennessee has struggled the past few years. But they have only won like 5 games in 2 seasons on my dynasty. They barely beat Troy one game. In real life they have a top 15 recruiting class every year, but on the game they've ranked in the 30s both years.
Mines been the same. Im telling you its a huge overlook and needs to be addressed ASAP.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:32 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:

Yeah, I have it when small teams like that are so high in the pre-season. I have not had that issue yet...but I'm not even through year 2 of my dynasty. I made 4 super conferences so that cut down on some of these issues but still...I'm still seeing Nevada go undefeated in the MWC...and I bet they go to the national title game while my 1 or 2 loss teams from my 16 team SEC, 16 team Big Ten, 14 team Pac 12, and 14 team ACC...knock each other off lol
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »