Home

Pro Combats

This is a discussion on Pro Combats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 11:35 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Pro Combats

What Pro Combats were you supposed to get for sharing the demo? I thought I remembered Miami having a 2010 Pro Combat that was supposed to be one of those from the demo. But the only one I see is the 09 white one.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #34
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman6741
On my receipt, there was the pick-up/product info, a barcode, then a section that said, "Your PS3 bonus code...", so it should be in the middle of the receipt. PS3 codes are 12 digit codes(broken up into 3 sections of 4 characters), I think 360 codes are broken up into 5 sections that are each 4 or 5 characters long.

To redeem, from your 360 dashboard, press the Xbox button on your controller and there is an option to redeem a code on one of the tabs.
Thanks buddy!!! They definitely forgot to give it to me then, hopefully they will when I call them tomorrow.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:47 AM   #35
Rookie

BigSteveTN09's Arena

OVR: 3

that sucks! when i went to get my game they just gave me the game and nothing else!

i pre-ordered from gs and everything

should i call and try to get a code? i'm pretty heated about this now that i see the game didn't come with them
NHL - Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 03:50 AM   #36
Rookie

RenDogg's Arena

OVR: 4

They didn't give me my code either damn it!!!
NBA: Houston Rockets
MLB: Houston Astros and New York Yankees
Old 07-13-2011, 04:23 AM   #37
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Dear Lord,
Please sticky my **** comment

=====

The jerseys you receive from sharing the demo are as followed,

Alabama
Florida
Miami
Oregon St.
Boise St.

The jerseys you recieve from pre-ordering from Gamestop, are as followed:

Ohio St.
Virginia Tech
TCU
Boise St.
Pitt/West Virginia (not sure which it is)

=====

If you did not pre-order from Gamestop, you will NOT have the last 5 jerseys until they release them as a DLC. When that is exactly, who the hell knows.

=====

Your code to redeem those jerseys if you did should be on your Gamestop receipt, either as a 12 digit code (PS3) or 25 digit code (360). Do not put the code in while you're in NCAA '12, because it will not appear. If you do, restart your console and it should be there. If it's not, keep trying, should've followed directions.

For XBOX 360 users, go to marketplace and redeem code to input your code. PS3 users, I'm not sure, ask somebody who actually likes PS3

Pretty simple stuff.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:12 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

One thing I just noticed, I have to be logged into the EA Servers to see mine, which really blows because I have seriously bad internet and I can't make an RtG player. I do love the Boise State and TCU uniforms though.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Guys, another thing I've noticed, if you don't see the Pro Combat for the team of your choice, go to the other team and change their uniform to something else then slide back over to your team and you will see it.

I wanted to play against VTech and have them in their 2010 Pro Combat uniforms. However I didn't see the VTech 2010 Pro Combat uniform. I changed the team I was going to use to be light shaded and went back over to VTech and lo and behold they then had the 2010 Pro Combat option listed.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #40
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

I shared the demo and used GameStop. I had to exit the game and reinstall the download from GameStop for mine to appear. I'm about to fire it up again, hopefully they stuck and it's not a problem that I'll keep having to d/l.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »