Home

Pro Combats

This is a discussion on Pro Combats within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 11:36 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pro Combats

I also had to install the update and register online before they gave me the uniforms. I don't know if that worked, but I restarted a few times before doing that and I got nothing. But when I did install update, register online, I got them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 09:05 PM   #42
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5

For those like me who didn't get the code originally when picking up the game at Gamestop, I went back tonight with my receipt and they gave me a code and I installed it no problem. I hope you guys have the same luck. Thanks again to those who helped out to explain this problematic situation.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #43
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Anyone seen a situation where the Pro Combats that everyone is supposed to get if they shared the demo and did everything right simply aren't there?

I have a friend who has that problem right now. He got the demo, played it, shared it a billion times and the unis just aren't there like they should be.

Any ideas?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:39 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm stumped, I can't get any of the unlockable uni's to show up, be it from the demo or from the Gamestop code. I've shared the demo multiple times, re-entered the code multiple times, re-downloaded multiple times, restarted the system multiple times, gone online, offline, nothing.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #45
Rookie

Buckstopshere's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman6741
I'm stumped, I can't get any of the unlockable uni's to show up, be it from the demo or from the Gamestop code. I've shared the demo multiple times, re-entered the code multiple times, re-downloaded multiple times, restarted the system multiple times, gone online, offline, nothing.

^^ This is my friend. I'd forgotten you posted here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 10:58 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkizzlemynizzle
What Pro Combats were you supposed to get for sharing the demo? I thought I remembered Miami having a 2010 Pro Combat that was supposed to be one of those from the demo. But the only one I see is the 09 white one.
When you play the demo an option prompts you to either go online or continue with demo. To get the PC from the demo you have to select go online. If you select continue with demo for some reason when you share the demo it doesnt register. Happened last year as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »