Home

I can't decide!

This is a discussion on I can't decide! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
I can't decide!

Hey everybody I am having trouble deciding if I want NCAA 12 or madden 12. I can only have one football game. I like madden because it is the pros and they are real players, and I like te franchise mode better, but with NCAA I love the teambuilder and the game is out already. what do you all think I should do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 09:23 AM   #2
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I can't decide!

If i were you...i would wait for Madden...franchise mode and superstar mode is way better...they have official names for the players...you can compare the 2 games...and you will decide
Old 07-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Buy NCAA 12 @ Kmart, they will give you a $20 credit to buy madden if you dont like NCAA 12. If you dont like NCAA 12 trade it in at a game store for in store credit. If you like NCAA 12 keep and and get Madden when it comes out too, you will get both games for a total of $100. If you like NCAA 12 but dont feel the need to then get Madden when it comes out keep the $20 coupon for the next game that you want when it comes out.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

If I had to choose this year I'd probably pick Madden instead. Not because NCAA 12 is a bad game, it's not...it's a great game but other than RTG and Coach Carousel along with the tackling animations it feels like NCAA 11 to me. Alot of things were untouched to be honest.

Madden's franchise and superstar modes got an overhaul this year. Alot of glaring issues have been fixed as well.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg54mvp1
Hey everybody I am having trouble deciding if I want NCAA 12 or madden 12. I can only have one football game. I like madden because it is the pros and they are real players, and I like te franchise mode better, but with NCAA I love the teambuilder and the game is out already. what do you all think I should do?
Buy NCAA 12 from gamestop now. If you decide you don't like it as much as Madden, they'll guarantee you a $30 credit toward Madden if you sell back NCAA 12. Basically, you can play NCAA for a couple of months, then sell it back to Gamestop and buy Madden and you can play have both games for about $90 + tax.

Or, you'll fall in love with NCAA 12 and then you know for sure you bought the right game.
But... if it's real, you'll feel it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #6
Rookie

The only bummer is waiting! school starts when madden comes out! I just wish madden came out early like last year (mid august).
Old 07-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanBoy81
Buy NCAA 12 from gamestop now. If you decide you don't like it as much as Madden, they'll guarantee you a $30 credit toward Madden if you sell back NCAA 12. Basically, you can play NCAA for a couple of months, then sell it back to Gamestop and buy Madden and you can play have both games for about $90 + tax.

Or, you'll fall in love with NCAA 12 and then you know for sure you bought the right game.
Yea but the only bummer is that I am not willing to throw all of my money away like that, thats why I can only have one, and school is around that time and I cant go game crazy when school starts. does anyone know if any places will let you rent ncaa 12? like redbox or something?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:37 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg54mvp1
Yea but the only bummer is that I am not willing to throw all of my money away like that, thats why I can only have one, and school is around that time and I cant go game crazy when school starts. does anyone know if any places will let you rent ncaa 12? like redbox or something?
I guess everything is relative. The extra $30 to buy Madden if you don't like NCAA 12 isn't a big deal to me. Personally, I prefer NCAA to Madden so I'd always buy NCAA first. They've improved the tackling animations and the zone defense works much better than last year. I'd go with NCAA, but that's just me.

I doubt you'll find NCAA at redbox. You might be able to find it in a rental store somewhere, but I've found it often takes a while before the rental stores have the new games on the shelves.
But... if it's real, you'll feel it.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »