Home

User Picks, Is it an epidemic?

This is a discussion on User Picks, Is it an epidemic? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #33
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: User Picks, Is it an epidemic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2sportgamer
You dont want to hear the "dont throw bad passes" response because you want to hear that it's not your fault and somehow EA's...

Improved defense means less routes open and you cant pass to a wide open slant route because zone d isnt terrible anymore like in NCAA 11.

Stop throwing bad passes
Stop trolling around. I have played the poster of the thread before and participated in a couple of his OD's a few years back. Excellent gamer who doesn't cheese.

I have not played any user games yet but plan on playing a few online tonight. I was chatting with a friend last night who was playing online (I was checking out RtG) and he mentioned that they picked each other off a few times. Will definitely feel this out tonight when I get off work.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #34
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBuff
Stop trolling around. I have played the poster of the thread before and participated in a couple of his OD's a few years back. Excellent gamer who doesn't cheese.

I have not played any user games yet but plan on playing a few online tonight. I was chatting with a friend last night who was playing online (I was checking out RtG) and he mentioned that they picked each other off a few times. Will definitely feel this out tonight when I get off work.
Where have you been guy? Hit me up on a PM if you are looking to get back into league play.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #35
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

I think people also need to get used bad QB's lol If you have a QB that fast running but not accurate don't expect the pass to fit a tight window most of the time. Also remember suction catches has been reduce in the game so you actually have to take that extra step before you hit the catch button because if you don't the pass might be to ahead and a safety might be lurking. I think by default people get a new football game and try to play it just like last year game. The suction being taken out is going to make people step up there user skills more to eliminate INT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #36
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc10785
I think by default people get a new football game and try to play it just like last year game.
I completely agree and that is what I tried to do at first when I got the game.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #37
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

I played against a friend yesterday and had 2 User picks...

My only issue was that they were both 'one-handed' INTs.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #38
Rookie

chrisphil1724's Arena

OVR: 13

Year to year, picks are always high day one because every is trying to pass the ball into the same holes they did last season. However, those holes have now been fixed. Keep playing, find new holes and short spots in the D and you'll see the picks out down.

Most of the time, the picks are your fault.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #39
Rookie

BigSteveTN09's Arena

OVR: 3

I haven't noticed yet
NHL - Predators
Old 07-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

This game definitely takes some relearning to get used to things. The game rewards throwing from the pocket. Step outside that nest and it's open season for sacks and picks. NCAA 12 has took a huge step towards realism this year with that emphasis.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »