Home

You have any exciting down to the wire games yet?

This is a discussion on You have any exciting down to the wire games yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #17
Rookie

Oil Nation's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: You have any exciting down to the wire games yet?

Won my first game in dynasty as FIU vs. North Texas 16-13, kicking a field goal to win it with no time on the clock. I'm really glad my DC held his own as my offence struggled for the majority of the game.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

My second game in college RTG was awesome. I am the QB at Tennessee and we were playing Cincy. I play on AA. Well they were destroying me on D. I was sacked 7 times total. I also was 3-9 47 yards and an INT, 54 rushing yards in the first half. At halftime we were down 3-7. The second half was pretty much the same. We got the ball with a 1:20 on our own 7. I ended up cranking out an awesome drive that I set the TD up with by throwing a pass to the one. With no timeouts we ran to the 1 yrd line, got the snap, saw no one was open and went for the endzone. My QB was hit at the line but fell over the defender for the TD.

Now what made the game amazing was the fact that I watched the kick off with 3 seconds left and saw the guy from Cincy come close to returning the kick. He was tackled by the Kicker for the win 10-7.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

I was up 16 to 0 on Ga Tech at half. I figured that the CPU couldn't run the option again this year, so I started trying all kind of option plays.

Ga tech gets a field goal in the 3 because of a fumble.... Then a touchdown with 5 left in the 4th... Then an interception with 2 left.

They drive down the field and score with 15 seconds left to beat me 17-16
Old 07-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #20
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

The very first Dynasty game I played (I'm the OC for Arkansas State), I scheduled Arkansas week 1. I was down 10-14 in the 3rd. I score a TD to go up 3. Then the teams exchanged several stalled drives. Arkansas eventually gets a FG to tie it 17-17 with about 1:30 left in the 4th. I tried to metriculate into FG range, I was making some slow progress but not enough. Eventually it was do or die time, there was about 16 seconds on the clock and I wasn't even inside the 50, decided I needed to take a shot. Hit the slot reciever on a go route, perfect touch put it just over the safety's head and he scored with like 4 seconds left. I upset the #17 team in the nation on a last second 50+ yard TD pass w/ 4 seconds left. Got a greatness score of like 1600.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:53 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

In my very first ranked online match, I quickly found myself down 14 points; scratching my head wondering if I was up against someone out of my league. He was the Sooners and I played my native Cornhuskers. I kept my focus and even though he scored two more touchdowns, I started having a lot of success scrambling from the shotgun and getting his D on edge and then I tied it up with around a minute left in the game. He started to play less conservative and tossed an INT for 6 to lose the game in regulation. I felt bad for him to have blown the game, but it was a sweet first victory.

I was really pleased how I got the upper-hand by making smart adjustments to pull off the comeback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #22
Rookie

Played a ranked game last night
He was using minnesota (surprisingly good team) and i was using SMU and at one point he was up like 30-10. I stormed back and won it with a 30 yd fg as time expired! 31-30!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #23
Rookie

I was playing Kent State (yes, Kent State) and they came back to tie it up, sending the game to Overtime. We both scored touchdowns on the first posessions - but they got nothing the second time and I got a FG
Old 07-13-2011, 04:22 PM   #24
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Playing as the OC at Idaho. I saw Baylor had made the Big XII (14) Championship game against TCU, in year 2 of my "test" dynasty. Decided to play the game. Triple OT. Won on an interception on 4th down. Final score was, 57-49. Offenses went bananas.

I probably won't have a better game all year long.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo

Last edited by BaylorBearBryant; 07-13-2011 at 04:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »