Home

audio not very loud

This is a discussion on audio not very loud within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 06:46 PM   #17
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: audio not very loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
the sound is low through the whole game, crowd , cheerleaders , band , stadium sounds , tackles, the only sounds that are high is the custom sounds besides that every thing else is very low, i hope ea can fix this sound issue, i have a great surround system also , but everything is to low.........
Totally agree. My custom sound fight song is much louder than all of the other audio in the game. Even turned down it is much louder than the in-game bands.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 07-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
And people are fine with these issues? Hard to believe.
I wouldn't say I am fine with them, but gameplay wise the game to seems to be top notch. This is the biggest issue to me at the moment though, and does hurt immersion. I loved the crowd noise last gen, I wish they would crank up the noise to that level and possible add the meter from those games.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Yeah the crowd has been kind of low in every game and stadium I played in so far out of the 10 games I played. In my last game Auburn did get sort of loud when I broke a long run.

Another problem is the tackling sound. Way too weak, you barely hear it all. I dare to say there is no bass in any of the sounds, maybe that is the problem.

Everything sounds shallow and far away like you standing outside of the stadium instead of standing on the field.
Old 07-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #20
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Is kind of hurting the experience. Especially since crowd noise was brought up in multiple videos.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
What teams/stadiums is this happening in?
Its in every stadium and every team. Its almost like the crowd is at 25 while everything else is at 100. I have it cranked up to 100 and still no atmosphere...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #22
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Also it REALLY hurts the most when you see a BIG HIT, but get a tiny sound out of it like somebody dropped a pencil on the floor. Sound don't match the impact at all.

Game needs a bass boost across the board in the sound department.

Part example of what a crowd and band sounds suppose to sound like, play College Hoops 2K8. When the band is playing and crowd going nuts, you can hear it, hear the bass and feel it. It will have your surround sound system rocking.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 17

I don't think it's an overstatement to call the sound, specifically the crowd noise - downright horrible.

Inexcusable, really. I don't dislike the game otherwise, but good (or at least decent) sound would really add to the experience. It's very noticeable and kind of zaps the energy from the game
Old 07-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 8

True, Sound is too low in all stadiums that I have tried. I turned Down Commentary to 65 and 100 for C Noise...Better. I think if you just play a game or two you will see quickly what everyone is writing about.

I do thank you for reading the boards and looking for items that need improving.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »