Home

Receivers in NCAA Football 12

This is a discussion on Receivers in NCAA Football 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #9
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Receivers in NCAA Football 12

I guess it wouldn't have been so bad if the guy didn't call for the pass and look back at the ball, only to have it hit him in the helmet...
Old 07-18-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
Banned

Sabo's corked Bat's Arena

OVR: 0

I've had so many of those "hit the WR in the head with the pass" its not even funny. short DBs are flying all over the place swatting and making one handed interceptions, but my plethora of great WR (have like 3 five stars and two 4 stars0 just stand there trying to make a whimsical catch, or get the ball knocked out of their hands. I still own the CpU, but it is ridiculous.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
Rookie

AZ9er's Arena

OVR: 2

This happened to me numerous times last night, and it'd be understandable if it were any other WR on my team, but JURON CRINER?? He'd run a slant and allow the ball to go through his hands, or a curl and stand there and watch a DB bat down a pass that in real life.. he'd attack and 99% of the time win a jump ball... Dude is 6'4" 220lbs and All-American, give me a break!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I've had my "star" WR just run and never look and have the football careen off his helmet, several times a game. Then he'd immediately do his "aww snap I missed it" animation.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
Rookie

DahLZy's Arena

OVR: 3

I have had this happen to me plenty of times. It is quite annoying, especially if it's a third down . It's quite realistic though, WR's in college are sometimes just plain dumb. It's just the way they show it that makes it annyoing. Like, if he made a attempt at catching it and dropped it it'd be ok but for him to just keep running and not even acknowledge the ball is unrealistic in every way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »