Home

I've Arrived at a Dynasty Impasse

This is a discussion on I've Arrived at a Dynasty Impasse within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 14
I've Arrived at a Dynasty Impasse

This is not a complaint about dynasty, first of all.

I've been a year after year consistent dynasty player. Every year I've played as the UCLA Bruins. This year though, I want to play as a different team. I don't want to take a bottom feeder to the top. That's not my aim. UCLA is right in the area I prefer. A middle-of-the-road team that needs just one or two more big players to become a serious contender.

This year though, I want to try dynasty mode with a different team. I was thinking Michigan, Clemson, or possibly Boston College. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I've Arrived at a Dynasty Impasse

of those 3 i'd probably pick clemson. they have talent in place, a cool stadium, prestige you can recruit to, and a talented pipeline. Michigan would be good as well and i wouldn't touch Bc with a 10ft. pole
Old 07-13-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
Rookie

kkman187's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime80
This is not a complaint about dynasty, first of all.

I've been a year after year consistent dynasty player. Every year I've played as the UCLA Bruins. This year though, I want to play as a different team. I don't want to take a bottom feeder to the top. That's not my aim. UCLA is right in the area I prefer. A middle-of-the-road team that needs just one or two more big players to become a serious contender.

This year though, I want to try dynasty mode with a different team. I was thinking Michigan, Clemson, or possibly Boston College. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Mississippi State would be a fun one. Their offense is fun to use, and Mississippi is a good recruiting state in the middle of prime recruiting territory (the South).
"There are enough flaws with this game (NCAA 10) as it is w/o people believing that the game will rape your girlfriend, knock up your mom and steal your identity before jumping out the window screaming..."Season Showdown Rules, Bitchesssssssss!"
- DonohoFlnkr
Old 07-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
Banned

gregp17's Arena

OVR: 0

Mississippi State, Cincinnati , Florida, TCU. I think TCU, even though they are nationally prominent, would give you a good time. You'd be recruiting out of Texas and nearby areas, and they have a good talent crop for you to work with your first couple of years. West Virginia also.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #5
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

UNLV
What recruit doesn't want to live in vega$??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
Banned

JSHT21's Arena

OVR: 3

clemson.

You have a sophmore QB who is already a 87, Bellamy coming in.

3 awesome LBs coming in. Steward, Townsend, Anthony.

Ellington already at the HB posistion, their new philosophy is the same as Auburn's last year, it's fun to play with.

You also have a good WR core, including the incoming freshman
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

as a clemson fan i would suggest them with the new rosters because they are loaded with stud freshman
Old 07-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #8
Rookie

Sack Attack's Arena

OVR: 4

Boston College would be a good challenge. You could also look at UVA, Kansas, Minnesota, Northwestern, places like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »