Home

Patch/Tuner Request Thread

This is a discussion on Patch/Tuner Request Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Patch/Tuner Request Thread

Fix online dynasties with teambuilder teams. Everytime my brother and I try to start one it freezes. It allows us to set it up as the commissioner but when the other tries to accept the invitation it freezes everytime.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

heisman kicking has to be fixed....
trying 60+ yarders kills the game....
Old 07-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 6

Some of these have been mentioned throughout this thread but here are my Top 6 fixes I'd like to see in a patch and/or tuning:

*Note: I play on Xbox 360 Elite console on Heisman difficulty.

1. Freezing. Haven't had in-game freeze yet, but have had 4 within the Dynasty menu (Recruiting and Position Changes) within the last 4 hours.

2. CPU attempting 60+ yard field goals

3. Move draft class export until after the Players Leaving screen

4. Faster release for QB when under pressure. I've been sacked many times when I shouldn't have because the QB is too slow releasing the ball.

5. Spotty hit stick responsiveness. Don't know if this has to do with the new tackling engine, but there have been several instances where I'm about to making a tackle using the hit stick and my player will just lightly bump into their guy and keep on running, without even making the "missed hit stick" animation.

6. Inability to edit class of players in Dynasty. If you're not going to give us medical redshirts, at least allow us to change the class of a player so that we can achieve the same effect as a medical redshirt if a guy goes out for the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #76
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmxbutter31
Last year we were able to choose from 4 different neckroll options, this year we have have 1 to choose from....Really?
If this true that's bad IMO

i'm someone who likes to work historic rosters and those different neck rolls were very useful for me...

say this ain't so EA...

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #77
Banned

stevehoos's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
If this true that's bad IMO

i'm someone who likes to work historic rosters and those different neck rolls were very useful for me...

say this ain't so EA...
Hey but we have new grass this year, so stop yammering
Old 07-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #78
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
My only request:

Please fix the sound. It sounds like I'm playing the game with a guy operating a sound board crowd.
Yeah, this is the ONLY thing bugging me right now. Gameplay-wise, I am set.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 07-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #79
Rookie

jimmytheking's Arena

OVR: 2

The lack of d pad for directional movement is huge for me. I know I could just use analog, but I never have and don't want to.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:00 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalStrong05
So far we have...

Custom Playbooks Glitch- basically the plays aren't showing up in game and is causing issues on the field with the players huddling in a ball I believe?

Player and Coach Progression- players and coaches are progressing way too fast. Coaches are going from D+ to A+ prestige in just one year. Players are coming in rated fine, but progess super well and end up causing way too many 95+ players(62 in one dynasty).

Sound Issues- Everything is just way too quiet. You can hear a pin drop in these stadiums. I want to hear the crowd roar on big plays and boo penaltys and rivals. As of right now the crowd seems indifferent to even being at the game.

No huddle offense- Basically the clock starts whenever the players are ready, when it should start when the ball is spotted. There is also a quick freeze when the Cpu is running the no huddle and picks up a first down. Also, the cpu uses players out of position way too much. I've seen small wideouts playing Te and Fb playing Wr.

Freezing Issues- I haven't had this problem, but reading around the forum it seems like something a fair amount of people are dealing with.

Heisman Kickers- The Cpu loves to kick 60+ yard field goals on this level. IRL an average kicker would be hard pressed to make a 50 yarder, much less 60.
Please Please Please do NOT TOUCH progression. i would much rather too fast than not enough.. recruits and progression are fine. just give me height and weight.

they tried to fix it last year and screwed it up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »