Home

South Carolina

This is a discussion on South Carolina within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #25
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: South Carolina

Lived in SC for a few years and they became my #2 team behind the Wolverines. This year though I am going to be using them more than the Maize and Blue since Lattimore is a monster and with Garcia having tons of options in Alshon, Moore, Sanders or Cunnignham makes for a very fun offense. Defense is very good as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 01:07 AM   #26
Rookie

slingstone's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: South Carolina

Got back on track today against an FCS opponent. Our only turnover of the game was when AI Garcia, brilliant mastermind of the gridiron, tried to pitch the ball THROUGH a defender to Lattimore. Of course, it was gobbled up. We paid them back, though, with something like five picks (two for six).

What continues to irritate me is the AI OC's refusal to use the goal line set from one or two yards out of the end zone. At least today, the AI would use a standard I-form at the goal line--an improvement over going shotgun and then running option plays. It's so stupid...the AI almost never seems to know when to pitch the ball, and the defenders just hit the Gamecocks in the backfield.

Oh well...my roommate's Clemson team is up next. He's the OC of his team, and I'm DC for Carolina. Given that we had a very hard time stopping each other in NCAA 11 (How many times was it 75-74 or something stupid like that?), I think we're going to sim it.

Each team has one loss...his to BC, mine to unranked Florida. Thanks to the crappy Gator game, he's jumped me in the polls, so it'll be #7 Clemson vs. #8 Carolina--quite the match-up if it were real life. Thank God it'll be in the Brice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »